Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

first, i just want to say to gville, heck of a game! Yall played a great game and i am still shocked. SC did not show up till late in the game, and yall punished us for it. I'm glad we won and all but you guys have nothin to hang your heads about. Yall played one heck of a football game and yall will make some noise this season. You got a long season ahead of you cuz your goin a long way. And second, Croz i gotta hand it to you, you stuck with your team the whole way through, you are a true fan and you should be proud of your team. We pulled off a close one there, and yall shocked everybody.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, i just want to say to gville, heck of a game! Yall played a great game and i am still shocked. SC did not show up till late in the game, and yall punished us for it. I'm glad we won and all but you guys have nothin to hang your heads about. Yall played one heck of a football game and yall will make some noise this season. You got a long season ahead of you cuz your goin a long way. And second, Croz i gotta hand it to you, you stuck with your team the whole way through, you are a true fan and you should be proud of your team. We pulled off a close one there, and yall shocked everybody.

Didnt really "shock" me....i knew Chicken County was overrated. :roflol:

Termite seems to have pretty strong ties with this years senior class. Follow closely to them and find your termite you will. Maybe......

C'mon King.......you of all people ought to know I know a little about G-ville football and basketball too. Senior class......yelp. Know most of them.....both sides. I know Brad, Chaz, J.D.,Turner, Zach, Talon, Storm, and on and on. ,But also know Jrs., Soph., Fr., 8th, 7th,a nd a few 6th graders.......again.....both sides. I assume you think I'm a parent of one of the Srs. (although thinking of those parents I can't figure out which one). :roflol:

Termite seems to have pretty strong ties with this years senior class. Follow closely to them and find your termite you will. Maybe......

C'mon King.......you of all people ought to know I know a little about G-ville football and basketball too. Senior class......yelp. Know most of them.....both sides. I know Brad, Chaz, J.D.,Turner, Zach, Talon, Storm, and on and on. ,But also know Jrs., Soph., Fr., 8th, 7th,a nd a few 6th graders.......again.....both sides. I assume you think I'm a parent of one of the Srs. (although thinking of those parents I can't figure out which one). :roflol:

I dont know what to think lol

Yep...Z you are correct. I will pay at your leisure.

The Kitties played well. They did what they had to do to keep it close. SC made the plays in the 4th to win...and that is the bottom line. I will never be disappointed in a win. There were several big plays on both sides of the ball. The Kitties will win several games this year.

SC has a good win to build on.

SC came in flat as if they thought they could just show up and win. This year, the Tigers decided it was time to make the Owls earn it. Don't know if I've ever seen a team improve as the Tigers have in one offseason. SC had alot of dropped passes on crucial downs but G-ville also had two dropped interceptions that would've been TDs and another dropped interception in the last few minutes. The Tigers played inspired the entire game and the G-ville faithful showed their appreciation the whole game. There was alot of hard hitting going on tonight and most of it was by the Tigers. Both teams should learn from this game. I thought #6 had a heck of a game for his first start at QB. Best of luck to the Tigers the rest of the way.

The Kitties played well. They did what they had to do to keep it close. SC made the plays in the 4th to win...and that is the bottom line. I will never be disappointed in a win. There were several big plays on both sides of the ball. The Kitties will win several games this year.

What do you mean they did what they had to do to keep it close? The Owls didn't get a lead until less than 2 minutes left to play. It seems to me that the Owls had to do everything they could do to keep it close enough to be able to have a drive at the end to take the lead. Congrats to them for doing what they had to do but the best team on the field for the first 46 and a half minutes was wearing blue.

What do you mean they did what they had to do to keep it close? The Owls didn't get a lead until less than 2 minutes left to play. It seems to me that the Owls had to do everything they could do to keep it close enough to be able to have a drive at the end to take the lead. Congrats to them for doing what they had to do but the best team on the field for the first 46 and a half minutes was wearing blue.

20-12 dude...you have to play 48 minutes. That's what I mean...they all count. Another good moral victory. The Kitties did everything they had to do to win...and still didn't.

20-12 dude...you have to play 48 minutes. That's what I mean...they all count. Another good moral victory. The Kitties did everything they had to do to win...and still didn't.

As I said they played well until the game was on the line. That's when SC stepped up and made the plays to win.

awesome game tonight, except for the ending. you gotta give the owls credit they scored when they had too. no excuses here the tigers had their chances, we just came up short. where else can you get that much excitement for 5 bucks!! great crowd, near perfect weather and the game went to the wire. WAY TO GO BLUE :) earned some respect tonight and cost some people some money :blink: i predict there will be way more posters from tigertown on here soon ;) good luck to the owl faithful that i offended on this thread, it was all in fun. most of you guys are alright GO BIG BLUE

17 attempts may be a low number for the Owls offense in a lot of games. SC has a chance to be very proficient in the passing game, including tonight.

Jooossssseeee' Sssiiiillllvvvvaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!

is it true that silva and whigham got arrested last night in carthage? drugs and a gun....

No class what so ever. Not from Jackson Co.?? At least Jackson Co. can proud of that.