Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistake free would help...forcing a few mistakes would help...Does how the Owls play factor into your decision croz? Just wondering.

Sure it does. From what I saw tonight, I think we can win. Sure, a few breaks won't hurt. I'm a firm believer in any given Friday.

The only think a person can really gather from the Owls from tonight's game is that they like to throw the ball and they looked good on defense.

I think if Gville can be physical and force mistakes, they have a very good chance.

I believe in any given Friday too and I believe just like you do. G-ville needs to be fortunate and play well to "have a good chance" as you say. So, if the Tigers aren't fortunate and don't well.......Owls Win. Do the Owls have to get fortunate to have a good chance? Croz...I got to mess with you. I know you can handle it.

I believe in any given Friday too and I believe just like you do. G-ville needs to be fortunate and play well to "have a good chance" as you say. So, if the Tigers aren't fortunate and don't well.......Owls Win. Do the Owls have to get fortunate to have a good chance? Croz...I got to mess with you. I know you can handle it.

If the Owls are fortunate, it can't hurt em.

Croz.....you got a sneak peek tonight, as did the entire G-ville coaching staff. You sound as if you can't decide exactly what to think. Was it really SC or was it CC? Surely CC has seen some passes before.So was the coverage that much off, or was it SC's pasing attack? Surely CC has tried to run the ball before. Especilly with their big hog molly #78 leading the way. Or was it SC's defense? SC had many mistakes and still hung 40 CC, in what, less than 3 quarters? I expect G-ville to play a better game than last year.......but....can G-ville's O-line handle SC's D-line? Can G-ville's D-line handle SC's O-line? Can G-ville's DB's really cove SC's recievers? Has SC shown their entire hand? Does SC have more of a running game than they are showing? There's a whole lot of questions to wonder about.