Smith Co. visits Gordonsville

imallin

SC has won "several" more games that they probably wasn't really supposed to win than G-ville or TC. SC doesn't get to play small time ball. TC has won their gold balls when they had the talent but I think the S. Pitt game last year was one where coaching won. TC could've made a huge statement and won 3A when TT was a sr but coaching got in the way. Enjoy.

bigreid............odd that SC has never won a "bigtime game" coming from Chuckles and shesalady?

I guess they don't feel like they have "bigtime" programs. :thumb:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC has won "several" more games that they probably wasn't really supposed to win than G-ville or TC. SC doesn't get to play small time ball. TC has won their gold balls when they had the talent but I think the S. Pitt game last year was one where coaching won. TC could've made a huge statement and won 3A when TT was a sr but coaching got in the way. Enjoy.

this is hilarious!!! we've played up in classification, were a legit contender even in 3A(you obviously agree bigreid :thumb: ), we schedule out of state teams because larger schools(including smith county B) ) don't want to play us. the mighty owls have posted a win loss record of 3-7 against tc in the last 10 meetings and you keep runnin that mouth.

comments like the above one show how little you actually know about football.

crow on the internet all you want, build indoor facilities, post your stats on a team website, come up with clever little boys clubs like the "owl street mafia". they're all just feeble attempts to disillusion yourselves from the same fact that still remains unchanged...

as the years go by and time passes on smith co. will continue to be what they've always been... second fiddle to trousdale.

tigers, smith co. is like every other big kid across the street in neighborhoods all over america. he's big and he runs his mouth, but if you just hit him square in the mouth enough times he'll quit crossing the street real quick. B)

peace, love, and SOOOOOOOUL

this is hilarious!!! we've played up in classification, were a legit contender even in 3A(you obviously agree bigreid :thumb: ), we schedule out of state teams because larger schools(including smith county B) ) don't want to play us. the mighty owls have posted a win loss record of 3-7 against tc in the last 10 meetings and you keep runnin that mouth.

crow on the internet all you want, build indoor facilities, post your stats on a team website, come up with clever little boys clubs like the "owl street mafia". they're all just feeble attempts to disillusion yourselves from the same fact that still remains unchanged...

as the years go by and time passes on smith co. will continue to be what they've always been... second fiddle to trousdale.

tigers, smith co. is like every other big kid across the street in neighborhoods all over america. he's big and he runs his mouth, but if you just hit him square in the mouth enough times he'll quit crossing the street real quick. B)

Mr. Snowball Satterfield,

Why do have to bring me into this. I thought you said that you were through with this subject????? Guess not. TC has had great teams and players. However, I am proud of SC and the way they act win or lose. Can you say the same about TC? Before you answer think carefully. Are you really proud of all of TC Football. Yes of football. What about the rest of the the student/athlete/citizen/character parts. I am an old man who is proud of his heritage. I have fond memories on OWL ST. !!! I have seen SC win and lose and have always been proud of these young men. I have walked the halls of SC with many of your kindred. Fantastic folks. Some who were shaped due to SC Football. You keep spouting about TC. I loved the rivalry. However the one in charge doesn't know how to act. I know you know this. You may have hit SC in the mouth, but how many times was your hitter better than SC? Most! I would dare to say. However even if being hit in the mouth the SC people still acted right, said good game, and went on. You however can't get over it. You can call SC out all you want, it will do no good. The point is mute. I sense you want a little of what we got!!! We want some of what TC has. The folks in charge aren't willing to go to TC's level to get it. If they get it fine. If they don't fine. I am still proud. Buy the way all of this happened because on time SC really had to hit TC in the mouth. Please stand by your word and let it die!!!!!!! Peace Love & SC Football!!!!! 195_ Alumni SCHS

this is hilarious!!! we've played up in classification, were a legit contender even in 3A(you obviously agree bigreid B) ), we schedule out of state teams because larger schools(including smith county :thumb: ) don't want to play us. the mighty owls have posted a win loss record of 3-7 against tc in the last 10 meetings and you keep runnin that mouth.

Mr. Snowball Satterfield,

Why do have to bring me into this. I thought you said that you were through with this subject????? Guess not. TC has had great teams and players. However, I am proud of SC and the way they act win or lose. Can you say the same about TC? Before you answer think carefully. Are you really proud of all of TC Football. Yes of football. What about the rest of the the student/athlete/citizen/character parts. I am an old man who is proud of his heritage. I have fond memories on OWL ST. !!! I have seen SC win and lose and have always been proud of these young men. I have walked the halls of SC with many of your kindred. Fantastic folks. Some who were shaped due to SC Football. You keep spouting about TC. I loved the rivalry. However the one in charge doesn't know how to act. I know you know this. You may have hit SC in the mouth, but how many times was your hitter better than SC? Most! I would dare to say. However even if being hit in the mouth the SC people still acted right, said good game, and went on. You however can't get over it. You can call SC out all you want, it will do no good. The point is mute. I sense you want a little of what we got!!! We want some of what TC has. The folks in charge aren't willing to go to TC's level to get it. If they get it fine. If they don't fine. I am still proud. Buy the way all of this happened because on time SC really had to hit TC in the mouth. Please stand by your word and let it die!!!!!!! Peace Love & SC Football!!!!! 195_ Alumni SCHS

mr. owlstmafia maynord

it's no personal attack on you at all. when i referenced "the mafia" it wasn't a dig at a personal screen name but, to the trousdale bashers. i apologize if you thought i was gunning at you, that wasn't my intent. in fact, for what it's worth, i enjoy your posts' and opinions.

what i am replying to the reference that we play "small ball"

i've stated that i wouldn't revisit accusations and slanderings of our top guy anymore which i will continue not to address.

am i proud of my, student/athlete/citizen/charactor parts? yes, very much so. are there one's that i disagree with, yes. remember the sins of our neighbors can be found in our own yards if we care enough to evaluate ourselves. no one in smith county can walk on water, so no one there should occupy the judge's bench so pompously.

and i love that sly jab where, you slight everyone that ever played for trousdale, asserting that all our success is based on stooping to some lower level of conduct which would obviously lead others to assume that any shortcoming of the sc owls has been completely due to their superior morals and impecable standards of character.

i'm sorry i bothered you fine... fine folks.

Balls - You got your pannies in a wad don't you honnie?

the hilarious thing is, scooter... if i were an owl fan.... you people would love me like a son. B)

How do you know we don't?

you're my kinda guy scooter. i'm planning on makin it to game or two up there this season. we'll have to find each other, i'll be the guy in the flak jacket. :thumb:

Cold balls,

I have enjoyed watching TC football for many years. I don't agree with the people that have been in charge of your program. I do know that there has always been controversy surrounding their antics and dealing with others. They are wonderful coaches and I admire them on their drive. I however question some actions and decisions that I have witness first hand. Some verses SC and others verses other people. Tired of talking about it.

I think that TC is a fine place, but I am not throwing stones. I just state my opinion. You can deal with problems in many ways. I just think TC's has had some public one's. I also do not agree with players throwing a fit on the practice field and quitting. Then in the next few days being back on the team due to the fact that they can play. I know I haven't been there and seen this, but it is widely discussed by the TC ole timers that I hang with. TC finds ways to win. They have even played up. I give your program your props. You however tend to slam mine. Therefore when you bring up the Owls, without giving us credit, then I tend to get my panties in a wad!!!!

TC is full of fine folks. Go to church with several. I hope that you understand that I just have my opinions.

By the way, I was at WalMart and saw several of the Owls. I asked them how they felt about not playing the jackets. They said they would play them anytime, anywhere, anyplace that they were told to. They thought it was best not to play. The feelings are hard pressed. Don't think that the Owls are afraid of TC. The cooler heads are just prevailing. I know this, you may have punched us in the mouth, but we got back up. Just wished everyone would quit the name calling!!!!! The ones that are missing out on the memories and the answer to the questions are the kids. I am sure the kids had rather play TC than Cheatam Co. I guess it is for the best. Well I am done talking about this subject.

SC football helped shaped me into the man that I am today. I will defend it till I die or I see it going astray, and then I will be the first to let them know that I don't agree. SC has won its share and lost its share. We are a proud group. If yall don't like it then don't comment on our threads.

PS-We have beaten several quality programs over the years. check out the website and see!!!!

Don't bring down others to try and make yourself look better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold balls,

I have enjoyed watching TC football for many years. I don't agree with the people that have been in charge of your program. I do know that there has always been controversy surrounding their antics and dealing with others. They are wonderful coaches and I admire them on their drive. I however question some actions and decisions that I have witness first hand. Some verses SC and others verses other people. Tired of talking about it.

I think that TC is a fine place, but I am not throwing stones. I just state my opinion. You can deal with problems in many ways. I just think TC's has had some public one's. I also do not agree with players throwing a fit on the practice field and quitting. Then in the next few days being back on the team due to the fact that they can play. I know I haven't been there and seen this, but it is widely discussed by the TC ole timers that I hang with. TC finds ways to win. They have even played up. I give your program your props. You however tend to slam mine. Therefore when you bring up the Owls, without giving us credit, then I tend to get my panties in a wad!!!!

TC is full of fine folks. Go to church with several. I hope that you understand that I just have my opinions.

By the way, I was at WalMart and saw several of the Owls. I asked them how they felt about not playing the jackets. They said they would play them anytime, anywhere, anyplace that they were told to. They thought it was best not to play. The feelings are hard pressed. Don't think that the Owls are afraid of TC. The cooler heads are just prevailing. I know this, you may have punched us in the mouth, but we got back up. Just wished everyone would quit the name calling!!!!! The ones that are missing out on the memories and the answer to the questions are the kids. I am sure the kids had rather play TC than Cheatam Co. I guess it is for the best. Well I am done talking about this subject.

SC football helped shaped me into the man that I am today. I will defend it till I die or I see it going astray, and then I will be the first to let them know that I don't agree. SC has won its share and lost its share. We are a proud group. If yall don't like it then don't comment on our threads.

PS-We have beaten several quality programs over the years. check out the website and see!!!!

Don't bring down others to try and make yourself look better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have had our problems and when you're in the spot light those problems become very public. and yes there are many ways to deal with them and when people like ourselves don't have to make the final call on said issues, it becomes very easy for people such as us to scrutinize the ways others deal with things. but as i stated similar things happen behind closed doors in your county that aren't public knowledge but they still have their parallels.

you wouldn't be a good alumni if you didn't get your panties in a wad when you read my posts and i respect that. but on the other hand my time at trousdale made me who i am and when i feel my team is direspected, just like you, it gets my motor going. especially when we are cast in a light of villianous unsavory characters that would stab their own mothers for an extra yard. but i also understand that with great success comes great criticism.

i never said smith county hadn't beatn quality programs, i just defended my team when i saw fit, same as you.

i wasn't dissing sc to build tc up, i was correcting someone that was knocking tc to build sc up.

it's all good my friend, and you're right... snoballs are cold balls :unsure: