Tellico Plains dismantles Sweetwater

flyingblind

I'd just like to say WAY TO GO TELLICO! I predicted ya'll would be 1 and 9. You proved me wrong (most everybody wrong) really quick. I think most people would have called this an upset....I don't really think it is so much of an upset as a shock. Not only did you put up 42 points (when's the last time TP put up that many points?) but you also shut Sweetwater out....Offense AND Defense! I'd be surprised if there is a single person, that is not connected with Tellico, that thought ya'll would win this game. Very impressive....ya'll desire to be proud. Rockwood's easy road to the play-offs just became a whole lot harder.

I'd just like to say WAY TO GO TELLICO! I predicted ya'll would be 1 and 9. You proved me wrong (most everybody wrong) really quick. I think most people would have called this an upset....I don't really think it is so much of an upset as a shock. Not only did you put up 42 points (when's the last time TP put up that many points?) but you also shut Sweetwater out....Offense AND Defense! I'd be surprised if there is a single person, that is not connected with Tellico, that thought ya'll would win this game. Very impressive....ya'll desire to be proud. Rockwood's easy road to the play-offs just became a whole lot harder.

Your right......42-zip is not an upset.....it's domination......it's a big win for the district....again.....CONGRATS Tellico