Sullivan North @ Volunteer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well. I just watched nikebacksthefalcons videos on youtube. Im very disapointed in all those videos. It was all Devon Rogers. Even the names for the videos were " The oline makes a great hole for devon to run through" "good run by devon rogers" "Devon Rogers touchdown run". Why cant it be Volunteer touchdown ran in by devon rogers.? Its a team with NO INDIVIDUALS. If you want to say those were game highlights then where is Franklins interception. That was the best play from us all night, and what about the rest of defense.?.? They had some good plays too. Next week ill have the whole game put on youtube

Well well well. I just watched nikebacksthefalcons videos on youtube. Im very disapointed in all those videos. It was all Devon Rogers. Even the names for the videos were " The oline makes a great hole for devon to run through" "good run by devon rogers" "Devon Rogers touchdown run". Why cant it be Volunteer touchdown ran in by devon rogers.? Its a team with NO INDIVIDUALS. If you want to say those were game highlights then where is Franklins interception. That was the best play from us all night, and what about the rest of defense.?.? They had some good plays too. Next week ill have the whole game put on youtube

Not the actual game film IDIOT....Why in the world would I go to the trouble of filming the whole game. I don't work for the school. Just wanted to film the Offense so Devin could study it. Not all of the plays are up there. If you want to rewatch the game then I suggest that you ask Rider for a copy of the game or film it yourself. That was an excellent INT by Franklin. He's a ballplayer.

You are right justafan12345 the only reason I go to every Volunteer game is to watch my brother play. I didn't go before and I probably won't when he graduates. I still want to see all of the boys do good and win games.

What I really don't understand is why you and others get on here and hate on him. You did last year and now you are doing it again. Did he take your kids or friends spot? Really what is it.

Just so you know Devin has earned every carry, catch, and minute of playing time he gets at Volunteer. All he wants to do is win ballgames with his friends that play on the team. If you are Volunteer fans then you should be happy that he is playing for the Falcons.

He is an important part of that football program, but somehow you can't see it. Maybe you and some of these others on here can get together and come up with some more clever stuff to post about him. I know...you all can have your own little section at the ballgames. :roflolk:

I'm a pretty laid back guy, but I'm really sick of people mentioning Devin in a bad way. I have half of row G in the reserved seating. If you have a problem with me or my brother come talk to me. I'm sure most of you all know who I am. I may even be wearing a Devin Rogers shirt like you mentioned.

All I can say is I am pretty disappointed in the Falcons fans that can't support one of your own, why down a player of the Falcons. Also I bet the same people that get on here and down him, clap and cheer for him when he makes a good run.

Let me ask this of the true Falcons fans, do you hope that we have a bad season? It seems like everyone always loves to down the Falcons, but when we try to build up the team and say positive things we are hated on. I would love for us to pull together as a solid force and support all the boys!

Neither of you have supported the team. You both have trashed your coaches, line, and blockers. All you have done is say how gteat one player is and how the others are terrible. Support the team and let Devin take care of himself. You have made people turn on him because of you two. The kid's ability will get him all the accolades he needs. The best thing you could do for him and the team is to logout and never return. He will play good enough to get comments on here.

Neither of you have supported the team. You both have trashed your coaches, line, and blockers. All you have done is say how gteat one player is and how the others are terrible. Support the team and let Devin take care of himself. You have made people turn on him because of you two. The kid's ability will get him all the accolades he needs. The best thing you could do for him and the team is to logout and never return. He will play good enough to get comments on here.

Well said NETfan. Lets hope the TEAM is getting ready for the Raiders Friday. Should be a great game.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

okokok First off I want someone to point out exactly where I downed devon......Im waiting..... no where. And yes nike i do clap and yell for Devon on every run. I even said that at times i thought he was the only one playing. If you guys want to call that downing then your wrong. He is a great ball player and he has earned every snap from last year and this year, so how about you guys grow up and understand that this game is a team sport and Devon is apart of that team.