Sullivan North @ Volunteer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody explain who this Devon kid is? Did he transfer from DB or something? I keep seeing his name and I've never heard of him.

As Rebelrebelman would say

Mama's House Raiders - 28

Volunteer Falcons - 20

Why do South fans call the Raiders, the Mama's House Raiders? Do they do it to be funny? It is kinda pathetic if you are doing it to be funny.

Can somebody explain who this Devon kid is? Did he transfer from DB or something? I keep seeing his name and I've never heard of him.

Volunteer Falcons - 20

Before anyone jumps on me for talking about Devin, I am just letting RebelYell know about him, I am not hyping him up, just giving someone background information.

A little about Devin Rogers

8th grade football he ran for over 1500 yards and 22 tds, playing only the first half of most games.

Last season as a Freshman at Volunteer he played and started the last 5 games of the season @ running back rushing for 532 yards and 2 tds.

He is the starting running back from the get go this season and started off against Elizabehton with 104 tough yards and 1 td.

He is 15, 5'9 165 pound, speed back, that has great field vision and can cut on a dime, he also isn't afraid to take a hit or hit someone if they are in his way.

Once again not hyping Devin, just giving background information for someone who ask, before I get 10 people telling me I shouldn't talk about him.

Well you could have just said hes the starting running back for the falcons. RebelYell didnt ask for his stats from middle school, or his social secrity number. If you really want to know about him get on youtube and type his name in.

Ok "Clone", I'll make sure I get my post approved by you next time.

And if you even are a Falcons fan, why worry about what I said to RebelYell?

I really don't get Falcon fans, why can't we ban together like other schools fans, instead of a select few always trying to start something between each other?

I really don't get Falcon fans, why can't we ban together like other schools fans, instead of a select few always trying to start something between each other?

You mean like the Rogers band wagon? :roflol:

OK smart....whats the word im looking for.....elic, thats it. Whats the deal with you? The only reason you get on here is to bash nike. Grow up!!!!

Nike & Rogers- Im sorry about all this crap. We each are voicing our opinions and thats fine. We have differences but thats understandable. I want us to come together like you mentioned but I do want to see you guys talk about the falcons and drop this Devon stuff. I understand that you guys are very close to him but i dont get on here and go on about my son. I would love to talk about him as long as its along with the rest of the team.

Now... Has anyone heard anything about the practices this week. All Iv heard is good things. I dont think the lose last week has hindered the boys. I think they are going into this game with the mentality that they can win, and thats good to hear

OK smart....whats the word im looking for.....elic, thats it. Whats the deal with you? The only reason you get on here is to bash nike. Grow up!!!!

Nike & Rogers- Im sorry about all this crap. We each are voicing our opinions and thats fine. We have differences but thats understandable. I want us to come together like you mentioned but I do want to see you guys talk about the falcons and drop this Devon stuff. I understand that you guys are very close to him but i dont get on here and go on about my son. I would love to talk about him as long as its along with the rest of the team.

Now... Has anyone heard anything about the practices this week. All Iv heard is good things. I dont think the lose last week has hindered the boys. I think they are going into this game with the mentality that they can win, and thats good to hear

From what I have heard practice has been great this week for everyone. I really think the coaches are going to have the boys much more prepared this Friday night and we are going to bring our A-game against North. As long as we play smart football with no turnovers, and few penalties. I can see us coming out with the win.

Volunteer Falcons - 20

Before anyone jumps on me for talking about Devin, I am just letting RebelYell know about him, I am not hyping him up, just giving someone background information.

A little about Devin Rogers

8th grade football he ran for over 1500 yards and 22 tds, playing only the first half of most games.

Last season as a Freshman at Volunteer he played and started the last 5 games of the season @ running back rushing for 532 yards and 2 tds.

He is the starting running back from the get go this season and started off against Elizabehton with 104 tough yards and 1 td.

He is 15, 5'9 165 pound, speed back, that has great field vision and can cut on a dime, he also isn't afraid to take a hit or hit someone if they are in his way.

Once again not hyping Devin, just giving background information for someone who ask, before I get 10 people telling me I shouldn't talk about him.

Thanks for the input. Sullivan South fan here so it's not like I've caught too many Volunteer games recently and I wasn't able to attend the Jamboree so I wasn't familiar with him. Guess I will get to watch him in October down in the Falcon's nest. :roflol: I do have one question though. Was he supposed to attend DB and decided to go to Volunteer? There's nothing wrong with that. South has players from DB and DB has players from South.

Thanks for the input. Sullivan South fan here so it's not like I've caught too many Volunteer games recently and I wasn't able to attend the Jamboree so I wasn't familiar with him. Guess I will get to watch him in October down in the Falcon's nest. I do have one question though. Was he supposed to attend DB and decided to go to Volunteer? There's nothing wrong with that. South has players from DB and DB has players from South.

Neither. He was just recruited very highly by DB.

I hope the community of sshs has felt the prayers from hawkins county.

Friday has come and time for the Falcons to defend the Nest. Last week is the past, and the Falcons are looking to the future, if they win tonight the season could turn out pretty good. A loss tonight means it will be a long, make that very long season for the Falcons. I think the Falcons will come out throwing jabs to North with the long ball scoring early, then the upper cut blow coming late by the Falcons running game finishing off North as the final buzzer sounds.

Falcons 13

North 12