Oakland vs. Indy & Centennial vs. Antioch

Striker86

How do my Eagles match-up against Oakland? Will Indy rise up after the big win over Siegel? Will Oakland rebound after their tough loss?

Does Antioch bounce back after the Riverdale drumming? Does anybody know ANYTHING about Centennial?

Just give me some thoughts about these games. Good luck to all! :thumb:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do my Eagles match-up against Oakland? Will Indy rise up after the big win over Siegel? Will Oakland rebound after their tough loss?

Does Antioch bounce back after the Riverdale drumming? Does anybody know ANYTHING about Centennial?

Just give me some thoughts about these games. Good luck to all! :thumb:

I think the Oakland team you saw in the 3rd quarter is more of a true reflection of how they will be this season. Yes, Oakland made mistakes, but for the first game of the season, it was something we could build on. I look forward to playing Independence i what should be a pretty good game.

Like he said Oakland did a great job in the third quarter, they ran the ball down Ensworths throat and they couldnt stop them because they dont have depth. Indy did a great job against the siegels running attack, especially in the 2nd half. So pretty much both teams played better in 2nd half, because it was the first game of the season. Both teams will play that their best and whoever can stop the run better and pass as well will win. It will be another small scoring game. Centennial well thats just a question mark till we see them play.

Indys going to feed of the home crowd energy after an exciting and great win vs seigal. Ihs pulls off the close upset vs Oakland!

That said, I think Isnt going to be able to run it down Oakland's throat like they could with Siegel. Heckman is going to move the chains with his arm or its going to be a long night for Independence. Oakland has become a pretty good road team under Mac and he will use this week to motivate Oakland.

Oakland fans congrats on last year and welcome to eagls stadium, where u will find some of the best fans in the mid state..simple I believe if indy can limit the big plays they have a chance, and they need to keep the bend but don't break to its full extent- no question heckman wil need to pass the ball to open the tun- can he get the time to pass however.

I see this 2 ways oakland will have a super week of practice and be ticked off , or they will have a hangover letdown...

Oakland fans congrats on last year and welcome to eagls stadium, where u will find some of the best fans in the mid state..simple I believe if indy can limit the big plays they have a chance, and they need to keep the bend but don't break to its full extent- no question heckman wil need to pass the ball to open the tun- can he get the time to pass however.

I see this 2 ways oakland will have a super week of practice and be ticked off , or they will have a hangover letdown...

Thanks for he hospitality, I have been looking forward to this game ever since it was announced. Independence worried me before the Siegel game, so they worry me quite a bit more now that the week has come.

These next few games will test what type of heart good ole' IHS has. Can they survive the physical beating of teams like Oakland, MBA, and then Brentwood? Isn't Heckman already falling apart??? From what I saw Saturday night, Oakland can run through anybody, but if IHS thinks they have a chance it will be time to see if that Drew Kelly kid is the world-beater that he is made out to be.

Centennial vs Antioch... is a toss-up, both teams have talent, and both teams do not know what to do with it. It truly depends on what team decides to show up and play 4 quarters.