Senior Point Guards

akababyj

Since when did tradition matter in basketball? Unless your Shelbyville.... :oops:

The only thing I know about South Greene is ya'll beat us a few years back and we beat ya'll last year. That's the only tradition I know about with South Greene. The rest is irrelevant to me.

I've had 2 unbiased people send me a private message on here. Both have told me I was right. They both have watched Butler and Dye play. Thanks and have a great day!!!

GC Pioneer get over yourself can't wait to beat you in March. Why don't you read up on South Greene and you with your one State Championship will figure out tradition. God Bless and Good Luck on you season.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better find 2 post players big enough and strong enough to stop Reedy and Griffin! I know Dye can't guard Butler, Griffin, and Reedy!!!!

Your tradition your talking about with South Greene didn't show in that semi-final game last year...losing by 20.....? Tradition is the past! Prepare for the present and future.

Talk is cheap and can't wait to see Gibson County again. Gosh, you have won how many state championships? Wow you all are so awesome, my bad.

Just because someone thinks Player A is better than Player B, doesn't mean they believe Player B can't dribble and chew gum at the same time.

Boy, GC Pioneer needs to read this instead of trashing Rechelle Dye of South Greene. Heather Butler is awesome and as I said before I love to watch her play and I also think Rechelle Dye is awesome as well. Good Luck Heather and I see that you are going to UT-Martin and hear Rechelle is going to Belmont. Good Luck Girl and most of God Bless.

Since when did tradition matter in basketball? Unless your Shelbyville.... :thumb:

The only thing I know about South Greene is ya'll beat us a few years back and we beat ya'll last year. That's the only tradition I know about with South Greene. The rest is irrelevant to me.

I've had 2 unbiased people send me a private message on here. Both have told me I was right. They both have watched Butler and Dye play. Thanks and have a great day!!!

I'm sorry, but i disagree with what you are saying about tradition.. South Greene has the same fight as Shelbyville. I highly encourage you to attend a game AT SG! That could possibly be the most intense but at the same time thrilling basketball games you could ever watch. That community has so much respect for those girls & supports them like they were all their own kids.. As for Dye & Butler, I've seen them both play & i would much rather have my point guard control my team and make the passes that can get their team mates open shots. So i would say Dye is the better PG! Butler is good, but more like a wing.. If Dye chooses Belmont, good school! Butler..good luck at Martin.

Since when did tradition matter in basketball? Unless your Shelbyville.... :thumb:

Yeah thats based off one game.... I've seen the both play a few times...

Give stats (points, assist, steals, turnovers etc...), then we'll start talking. Butler didn't have Purdue, Indiana, MTSU, W. Carolina, Union, UTM and several other very solid schools because she was just "good". Butler handled any press and any defense that was thrown at her this year. Dye obviously did not as indicated by all of her turnovers against GC. You say she played a bad game. Yea, she played a bad game because she played one of the best teams in the state. College ball isn't going to get any easier for her. Butler also played on a AAU team that finished like 5th or 6th in the nation this year! LOL, one of the guys that even told me I was right is from up around the South Greene area.

Also, I don't have to attend a SG game to see intense. We have several schools right here in Gibson Co. that are very intense teams such as Bradford, Gibson Co., Milan, and Trenton. It just so happens that some of those teams have a winning TRADITION and some state championships under their belts.

ptguard12, what's your opinion on this if you get a chance to read this?