Chattanooga 2010 Pitchers

oolowl

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Alec Rose will be the number 1 at Grace throwing upper 80's. He should have a great year. Also, remember this name, Cooper Wittman. Inexperienced soph with a huge upside. Could be great by the end of the year!

I know who Rose is but who is Cooper Wittman? Rose should be dominating this year....does Grace have any other good players? By the way doesn't Rose live in Ooltewah.....been nice to add him to our pitching staff!

• 1 month later...

I try to keep up with the boys that play baseball in and around Chattanooga.You read in the paper were some of the boys have real good games in summer and fall ball.But when i go see them in school ball,they dont seem to be that good and you dont see anything in the paper. Not all but some.Is summer and fall ball that much weaker,because some of the boys play other sports.

• 2 weeks later...
I try to keep up with the boys that play baseball in and around Chattanooga.You read in the paper were some of the boys have real good games in summer and fall ball.But when i go see them in school ball,they dont seem to be that good and you dont see anything in the paper. Not all but some.Is summer and fall ball that much weaker,because some of the boys play other sports.

I'm not sure where you are going to watch summer and fall baseball, but if you can, get down to AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Cyclones organization hosts several summer and fall tournaments featuring many of the elite players from the Chattanooga, Bradley County and North Georgia areas.

Also, the Chattanooga Baseball Club, coached by former Ooltewah coach, Joe Wingate and current East Hamilton and former Soddy Daisy coach, Steve Garland, play out of Chattanooga State in the summer and fall.

These are two of the elite select organizations in the area and the tournaments they host are always full of top notch talent from around the South. Teams from Memphis, Jackson, East Cobb, Nashville, Knoxville, etc. are always part of the field.

• 3 months later...

No at all. If a player is playing in the summer and fall more than likely that is the only sport they play. So they should be stronger players. I don't know what teams you are watching but there are high school age boys playing in the summer who play some of the best teams in the country. Chatt Baseball Club, Chatt Cyclones to mention a couple.

No at all. If a player is playing in the summer and fall more than likely that is the only sport they play. So they should be stronger players. I don't know what teams you are watching but there are high school age boys playing in the summer who play some of the best teams in the country. Chatt Baseball Club, Chatt Cyclones to mention a couple.

I wish I woulda said that.

Wait, I think I did.

I'm not sure where you are going to watch summer and fall baseball, but if you can, get down to AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Cyclones organization hosts several summer and fall tournaments featuring many of the elite players from the Chattanooga, Bradley County and North Georgia areas.

Also, the Chattanooga Baseball Club, coached by former Ooltewah coach, Joe Wingate and current East Hamilton and former Soddy Daisy coach, Steve Garland, play out of Chattanooga State in the summer and fall.

These are two of the elite select organizations in the area and the tournaments they host are always full of top notch talent from around the South. Teams from Memphis, Jackson, East Cobb, Nashville, Knoxville, etc. are always part of the field.

I took a young man, to the Chattanooga Baseball Club try-out for the 14u team.They had some very good players there and top coachs from around the area some are college coachs.We stayed to watch all the kids. I wanted my kid to watch the older boys, so he could see want he had to do to get better.I seen a kid on the 17u or 18u team playing infield that was extremely smooth a cut above the others kids at the try-out. He had a LV shirt on he looked familiar but he didnt play infield for LV at the games I seen and i watch LV play four or five times last year. Does anybody know you he was very good player.