South Greene @ Cocke County

lastyear21

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size on the line could give SG trouble in the second half .Boys going both ways get tired when they push on bigger boys. I hope the rebs are doing a lot of sprints this week ? They have fell short in the past when the team has a size advantage. IE Boone,Davy Crocket,#### County in the past. CC has seen SG but SG has not seen CC. This will be there first game this year. All there coaches were there last week at UC game. Good luck to both teams .may no one get hurt and play well. SG-21 CC-12

The size on the line could give SG trouble in the second half .Boys going both ways get tired when they push on bigger boys. I hope the rebs are doing a lot of sprints this week ? They have fell short in the past when the team has a size advantage. IE Boone,Davy Crocket,#### County in the past. CC has seen SG but SG has not seen CC. This will be there first game this year. All there coaches were there last week at UC game. Good luck to both teams .may no one get hurt and play well. SG-21 CC-12

Nah CC's big 'ol boys will be gassed by the second quarter...standing around with their hands on their hips. Poor conditioning and inferior numbers will once again be Cocke County's downfall....

Not real familiar with the program this year, but just from being in Newport this summer it seems that Cocke County put in real effort this summer. First time in a long time that I've seen them out on the field and in the weight room in descent numbers. So I think they'll be in better shape and have more desire this year than the past couple of year. I haven't got to see South Greene since last year, but they looked pretty good then. I'll have to pick South Greene by about 14 because CCHS talent is actually down this year from past years.

Way to go Rebels! Keep on working hard...1 Friday night at a time.

You guys have a lot to build on....a lot of talent. Susong is a stud QB. And you are playing a relatively challenging schedule compared to most of the conference. I think with the exception of Greeneville, you could run the table....

You guys have a lot to build on....a lot of talent. Susong is a stud QB. And you are playing a relatively challenging schedule compared to most of the conference. I think with the exception of Greeneville, you could run the table....

And with a "fluke" win over Greeneville, they could go undefeated! :roflolk: Im pretty optimistic though. Its high school football you can never be sure.

And with a "fluke" win over Greeneville, they could go undefeated! :lol: Im pretty optimistic though. Its high school football you can never be sure.

:lol::roflolk::lol: