MACON COUNTY @ FRIENDSHIP CHR.

goldenrod

Sounds to me like judging by last week there's no quit in Macon county. You got to love that.

No predictions from me, hope FCS comes out with a win. We may be in for a battle.

Don't under estimate the ridgerunnerrs. Cause if you do your in for a fight. FCS will take this one but it will be closer than people think my guess is FCS 49 Macon 28 :thumb:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon county did a good job against trousdale's underclassmen. Three and out is not good against a team that can run coast to coast. Macon will throw with some success but unfortunately, no running game is killer. FCS will win this game in the first quarter. The yellow jackets or commanders should not be a good test for a school the size of Macon. How would you place a school like greenbrier, portland, or whitehouse against these two opponents? How can a school as small as trousdale dominate a school like macon county? Does anyone on this website understand the difference between A, AA, AAA, AAAA. Here is a clue: it is based on enrollment. You guys are saying that a single A school is a good test for a AAA school. The real question is why does Macon county not have more quality athletes on the field? I am not slamming the boys that play, but it only seems reasonable that a large school should have the advantage over a small school.

Macon county did a good job against trousdale's underclassmen. Three and out is not good against a team that can run coast to coast. Macon will throw with some success but unfortunately, no running game is killer. FCS will win this game in the first quarter. The yellow jackets or commanders should not be a good test for a school the size of Macon. How would you place a school like greenbrier, portland, or whitehouse against these two opponents? How can a school as small as trousdale dominate a school like macon county? Does anyone on this website understand the difference between A, AA, AAA, AAAA. Here is a clue: it is based on enrollment. You guys are saying that a single A school is a good test for a AAA school. The real question is why does Macon county not have more quality athletes on the field? I am not slamming the boys that play, but it only seems reasonable that a large school should have the advantage over a small school.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Were you here when TC "played up" in classification? How'd they do then? What program in the mid-state area has most gold balls?? Ask the Snowball.

It'll be interesting. Our first game wasn't a real test. We played pretty good but it will be good to get some good competition to see where we really stand. You guys played a really good team so you are more battle tested right now. Sounds like y'all are throwing the ball around a little bit so that will be a good test for our D.

Little bit.....I heard he had over 400 yrds on Trousdale and that says alot....Go Blue!!! :lol:

Actually, there were about 300 yds. passing, mostly vs the 2nd. & 3rd. TC team. Overall yardage

for MC was less than 400. Same for TC. Remember this was a Mercy game in the 3rd qtr. until

Coach Creasy pulled the starters. MC looked great vs the subs, and they'll likely improve the next

year or two. Got some talent with the passing game, but with virtually no running game to keep

a defense honest, they're gonna get killed with their schedule. Our D did a poor job getting pressure in

the backfield, unlike last year. FCS may do better or worse in that regard, but it will be key to shutting

down the passing game. When we did get a bit of pressure on Grace, he didn't fare as well. A sack

or 2 & 3 ints.

Should be an interesting matchup.

It'll be interesting. Our first game wasn't a real test. We played pretty good but it will be good to get some good competition to see where we really stand. You guys played a really good team so you are more battle tested right now. Sounds like y'all are throwing the ball around a little bit so that will be a good test for our D.

Little bit.....I heard he had over 400 yrds on Trousdale and that says alot....Go Blue!!! :lol:

Actually, there were about 300 yds. passing, mostly vs the 2nd. & 3rd. TC team. Overall yardage

for MC was less than 400. Same for TC. Remember this was a Mercy game in the 3rd qtr. until

Coach Creasy pulled the starters. MC looked great vs the subs, and they'll likely improve the next

year or two. Got some talent with the passing game, but with virtually no running game to keep

a defense honest, they're gonna get killed with their schedule. Our D did a poor job getting pressure in

the backfield, unlike last year. FCS may do better or worse in that regard, but it will be key to shutting

down the passing game. When we did get a bit of pressure on Grace, he didn't fare as well. A sack

or 2 & 3 ints.

Almost every TC post talks about Macon playing your underclassmen.Did you all not know Macon only has 6 senior players, so could be your underclassmen is the ones that did not do so well ,playing kids their own age i thought ours did fine most of the tigers had never had any playing time.GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR JACKETS.PLAY AND WORK HARD TIGERS

You have no clue about high school football. T.C. would beat greenbrier, portland, and whitehouse. SO go study up and come back to school another day. By the way friendship is a private school. Any public school should have problems playing them. I saw t.c. beat portland 1 year when portland had a great team. What are you on. You've had to many red bulls.

Almost every TC post talks about Macon playing your underclassmen.Did you all not know Macon only has 6 senior players, so could be your underclassmen is the ones that did not do so well ,playing kids their own age i thought ours did fine most of the tigers had never had any playing time.GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR JACKETS.PLAY AND WORK HARD TIGERS

I'll agree with you there, but just take this into consideration. With the numbers we have, our second string do not get many, if any, reps in preparing for you. They are running your stuff against our starting defense. Therefore, when they do get in, they are just running the basics of our defense. Like I said on the other thread, the Tigers are heading in the right direction.

With that being said, I think this game could be a little closer than some think. Esp. if Macon can keep the momentum going from last weeks second half, but in the end, Maason and Co. will be just a bit too strong. Hope it's an injury free game, and best of luck to both teams. :lol:

or 2 & 3 ints.

T.c. ran a 3 man front all night. why I DON'T know. Im not sure they actually was trying to put pressure. looked more like they wanted to cover the pass the most.

Let's go tigers. I want to see the same effort I saw last week, win or loose. If the team continues to play that way, good things will come. Coach G. You had them fired up, keep it up. Everyone please give him time. The future looks bright and i've been told he's fair. This is a big step in the way it was. :wacko: