Pirates from SP vs Warriors from Jasper

powerp

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pittsburg will be a good team by the end of the season. I think they will have something to say in 1A. I do think they have a difficult schedule and would be EXTREMELY suprised if they won every regular season game. I expect South Pittsburg to defeat Marion Jasper on Friday night but it's a rivalry game so both teams will be juiced and ready to go. Whatever the outcome though, both teams should have their eyes on that bigger prize in December. Oh yea, PirateMike, did you make that guy bow down that you were talking to on the other thread? :evil:

So if the Pirates some how lose this game to the Warriors who are 2-0 would that make the Pirates a bad team .

If they got beat by jasper and they played as hard as they can yes I think they would be a bad team, but if they had a lot of bad calls and mistakes I dont know if I would say they are a bad team. Truthfuly I dont think jasper is that good this year.

Old Pirate is looking for THE ANSWER?????? When have you seen either team play? OP says most likely...

you have maybe seen a couple of games in yars. Don't find no credibility in jest yapping like a wounded kitty cat with nothing but views thru rose colored glasses. By the way......most folkes had enough of whining last year round the Pitt bout touches, lack of TDs, best player don't git enough carries, don't no what's up, little Teddy gits all the focus. Figure them coaches at Jasper know something, dad burnit....you know.......FEAR THE BOECK chatter. Best you go tell ole Troy what he needs to do. :evil:

Sure he will be more than happy to take you words to heart. :lol:

South Pittsburg will be a good team by the end of the season. I think they will have something to say in 1A. I do think they have a difficult schedule and would be EXTREMELY suprised if they won every regular season game. I expect South Pittsburg to defeat Marion Jasper on Friday night but it's a rivalry game so both teams will be juiced and ready to go. Whatever the outcome though, both teams should have their eyes on that bigger prize in December. Oh yea, PirateMike, did you make that guy bow down that you were talking to on the other thread? :lol:

Recon all them folkes from Jasvegas has bowed down. Safe bet some folkes have took a knee praying some heart felt prayers bout the upcoming ear holing come Friday night. Dad burnit a right powerful amount would be OP's guess. Them folkes is so busy they ain't had time to come out and play here on coacht. :evil:

I hear yea he knows that Its something else going to in Marion County I dont think he meets the Requirements to touch the ball at Marion County since You have 2 coaches There , And there sons do touch the ball all the time twice as much being said that he might have been the wrong 1 to leave Sp :lol: I know they put the ball in there playmakers hands I dont think Marion County knows that .

Well, I can't believe you said that you wished little brother hadn't jumped the fence. It is probably a good thing. He would have just been another one of those underachievers. According to TTP, our coaches can't do anything accept underachieve. :evil:

The Pirates arnt that good there good enough to win big against Grundy but they better have a straight ahead running back witch they dont it will be a good game but the Pirates will win ! Marion County has there best player split out wide but they dont throw the ball , In the summer hill was the better passer well the first 2 games there hasnt been many passes to Brocks or touches at all if he isnt even touching it this week against SP it will get Ugly quick :evil: Since he has been at Marion County has never touched the ball untill it was really needed :lol:

It's hard to understand what your saying with all that MANURE running out of your mouth. Please make the MANURE stop overflowing so we can understand you.

Old Pirate says here is the facts youngons......SP is young......talented and potentially scary. Unlike most SP folkes OP says there is a heep of improvement needed to become championship caliber. Them fellers do....have the athletic skills but do they have the mental toughness to stop all the useless penalties, dropped passes, over thrown passes, missed tackle, missed assignments and keep the desire to continue to work and keep gitting better. OP jest don't know, maybe........maybe not...............

This sure nuff been a long off season since not winning it all last year. Best them youngons watch that TC game every week and remember how it was to pick them stingers out that left them num with hurt and pain. :evil: