Mcminn Central and Cleveland

superman1030

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was this for a game. Central looked very impressive(minus the fumbles) but overall it was a great game. WATCH OUT POLK !!! :motorbike::D:D:thumb:

Impressive and great game is not how I would have described it, we must have watched a different game. How many penalties did Cleveland have? My guess is they had more yards in penalties than rushing yards and maybe even total yardage. I will not even try to explain how bad Cleveland is. I am not bashing Central but this Cleveland team is in for a long, long year. :D

Where is blitzinbuc? If he wants to bet on Cleveland and Bradley, I will take Bradley and bet the farm!

How was this for a game. Central looked very impressive(minus the fumbles) but overall it was a great game. WATCH OUT POLK !!! :thumb::motorbike::D:D

Impressive and great game is not how I would have described it, we must have watched a different game. How many penalties did Cleveland have? My guess is they had more yards in penalties than rushing yards and maybe even total yardage. I will not even try to explain how bad Cleveland is. I think the doormat for that district has been moved to inside the city limits of Cleveland! I am not bashing Central but this Cleveland team is in for a long year. :D

Where is blitzinbuc if he wants to bet on Cleveland and Bradley, I will take Bradley and bet the farm!

i actually agree with you on this one!!! both teams played sloppy tonight...lot of fumbles and penalties...central deserved the win tonight. they hit cleveland in the mouth all nigh long. enjoy the win chargers, but you got a lot of gettin better to do this week. got to play better to get a win at polk.

#9...(for central) it is obvious to me you play your heart out. good job. i know there are plenty of other chargers that play hard, but #9 had some bad things happen to him in the mcminn game, and it was good to see him have the game that he had tonight!

How was this for a game. Central looked very impressive(minus the fumbles) but overall it was a great game. WATCH OUT POLK !!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Impressive and great game is not how I would have described it, we must have watched a different game. How many penalties did Cleveland have? My guess is they had more yards in penalties than rushing yards and maybe even total yardage. I will not even try to explain how bad Cleveland is. I am not bashing Central but this Cleveland team is in for a long, long year. :cry:

Where is blitzinbuc? If he wants to bet on Cleveland and Bradley, I will take Bradley and bet the farm!

blitzinbuc is right here. As far as the bet, just name it and claim it my friend! I'll anxiously be waiting to hear from you.

smokey04, would anyone believe or imagine that Cleveland is that bad! I had heard they were struggling but dang! BTW congrats to Coach Goodin on his first win as a HC.

you are right they are very down compared to the teams they usually put on the field. qb has a good arm, but man he needs some recievers to help him out... go across the middle and hang on to the football. but of course that had something to do with mcminn central laying the wood out there!

no doubt about it central has a stout defense and great special teams. #11 left foot is a weapon! still have got to get better on offense, but i think the defense can keep us close in games until the offense catches up. great gang tackling by central. hey 6+4+3=2...is polk ready for this? hahaha

I am just going to say it again Central beat a very, very bad team! Take it however you want, if you think it was because Central is that good...well that's your opinion.

Would agree that Cleveland is down this year from typical Cleveland teams......no argument there.

Now, exactly who all has Polk played this year????? ;)

Still waiting on your reply about the Cleveland/Bradley game. You were the one who called me out, so put some walk to your talk. :blink:

Hey Blitzinbuc, how bout a hot dog and a coke, on the bears vs raiders game? No spread just a straight up bet.Thanks for the spelling lesson , i did fix it! :?:

No problem on the spelling thing.....but yours wasnt a spelling mistake, it was the wrong choice of a word. You're welcome, nonetheless.

You still have a credibility issue, at least with me. In one paragraph you stated that you were in the Air Force in 1988.....then in another paragraph of the same post you stated you were playing in a game for Bradley that same year. I asked you then, which is it? You've never responded, thus leaving me to believe I caught you in a lie. And I don't do business with liars.