Gallatin vs Mt Juliet

SCBisondad

MJPride, you hit the nail on the head when you said that the Gallatin fans still really don't know where the Wave stands. Sure, we smacked JPII around like it was nothing, but in all honesty, we only had to run about 5-6 offensive plays. Good luck getting any tips on that game film :thumb: The only thing I do know is that the Wave D is pretty solid all around. This is going to be an outstanding matchup and maybe Gallatin's most difficult opponent all season (up there with Brentwood and Hendersonville).

gallatin plays brentwood?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to playing in the new stadium. I have heard that it is a really cool looking stadium.

Both of these teams have good experienced Qbs and both have solid defenses. Should make for a really good close game.

We need our RB and FB back and healthy so that our QB doesn't shoulder the whole load like last week against McGavock. Our QB threw 3 ints last week. That is not like him and I believe the reason why was because of the RB/FB situation. We need a well balanced offense and for our defense to pick it up in order for us to have a chance at beating Gallatin. Go Bears!

Can anybody give an update on the fullback who got hurt before the season started. I have heard from different sources that he will be back this game and I have heard that he wont be ready until about the middle of the season if that. All of the sources are from the Mt Juliet fan base. So which is it? Also I hope the Qb's dad got some good scouting reports on Gallatin. He was seen at some of our scrimmages taking notes. Nothing wrong with that, just shows the importance of this game. I have a feeling there could be a huge crowd at this one.

Can anybody give an update on the fullback who got hurt before the season started. I have heard from different sources that he will be back this game and I have heard that he wont be ready until about the middle of the season if that. All of the sources are from the Mt Juliet fan base. So which is it? Also I hope the Qb's dad got some good scouting reports on Gallatin. He was seen at some of our scrimmages taking notes. Nothing wrong with that, just shows the importance of this game. I have a feeling there could be a huge crowd at this one.
As of 1 week ago be prepared to face him. How healthy is he is the question?

Mt Juliet will likely beat themselves in this one. Undisciplined teams usually do.

Gallatin rolls in this one 31-3

If Gallatin wins it isn't because MJ is undisciplined. I don't recall a Perry coached team undisciplined. At least not since he's been at MJ. You really don't have a clue about MJ football since Perry has arrived. Go Bears!