Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

well my DAWGS looked pretty good for it to be there first game of the season and its goin to take some work but this team is really loaded with talent,theyve just got to get every1 on the same page and clickin.One main thing is they have got to hold on to the ball better and contain that outside run which i know that they will focus on this week in practice. GOOD LUCK DAWGS make it 2-0 HAMPTON-42 COSBY-13

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yak yak yak Hampton, Hampton, Hampton. The Eagles are coming. It will probably be a tight game. Cosby played pretty good most of the game last night. They will come to Hampton with the intentions of winning the game. You may win and you may not. :thumb:

I reckon its that way in every game,one team wins and the other loses.

yak yak yak Hampton, Hampton, Hampton. The Eagles are coming. It will probably be a tight game. Cosby played pretty good most of the game last night. They will come to Hampton with the intentions of winning the game. You may win and you may not. :thumb:

I reckon its that way in every game,one team wins and the other loses.

I guess that means each team has a 50/50 chance. That's the reason they play the game instead of just giving it to one team or the other. I remember you crying like a baby for a month last year after Cosby beat Hampton. Maybe they can get you whinning like a whipped pup again this year. :thumb:

Hampton look goooood tonight & thay got some pay back for cosby what do u think.I say Hampton 45 to 0 .

45, are you serious or is this a joke? :thumb: Your not playing Cloudland.

Id say at least 40 for hampton there offense could be explosive not downing cosby because havent seen them play this year,they could even put up the same amount but i see it 42 -13 DAWGS

Oh, I didn't figure he would. Its a little early to be blowing smoke. Just figured I call yall out on that. :thumb:

Don't really make any difference, Hampton is w

hat they are. They won the game last night by blocking and tackling. Perdictions don't make them any better or worse. What I witnessed last night didn't look like smoke. You blow people off the ball like they did and you are going to win several games. It is what it is.