Cosby vs Hampton

dogbreath

How high will the Eagles be flying after the game tonight??????????

Just heard the Bulldogs are fired up and ready!!!!!!!!!!

Go Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat Cosby!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Zaza needs to come and support his team, the team he pulls for don't have great coaches like Cosby. Don't use the right people ,don't call the right plays. Of course Cloudland only has about half as many kids as Cosby. I'll get you a set of POM POMS, and bring you some of THE GREAT KING LEONS MUFFINS to munch on during the slaughter.

Pujo, glad to see you are showing your true colors. Maybe I was wrong about Hampton making excuses during the playoffs but you have to admit that some of you fans have done more than enough crying over the private schools. As for trying to undermine my support for Cloudland, don't even go there. This place is for opinions and critisicm. It does not take away the love I have for my community and the place I went to school. If you are going to act like a middle-aged youngin', then I will not longer respond to you.

I just responded to the lie you put on here, I also know that the Coaches at Cloudland are not real thrilled at some of the junk you put on here. One of them told me ,you need to come show them how to do things better. My true colors are what they are,and I don't hide um. You're biggest problem is envy. And another thing is this , I don't need you respondind to anything I say, but when you start you're junk,I'm going to respond. Its the same every year. You run that mouth until someone is ready to clean your clock and then you start backpedeeling.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your number one problem is too much time on your hands. I made an opinion about something I would do different. The coaches don't need to worry about the fans opinions on a message board. I've started no junk and I've only stated the truth about the Hampton fans pregame talk through the years. You don't like it and it hit a sore spot. I won't be back peddling tonight. I'm gonna bring my grill and cook with my friends and if anyone has a problem they can come talk to me. I've talked no trash and I've not put any of our coaches down, so quit your judging. The Bible says more about that than it does envy. :thumb:

Your number one problem is too much time on your hands. I made an opinion about something I would do different. The coaches don't need to worry about the fans opinions on a message board. I've started no junk and I've only stated the truth about the Hampton fans pregame talk through the years. You don't like it and it hit a sore spot. I won't be back peddling tonight. I'm gonna bring my grill and cook with my friends and if anyone has a problem they can come talk to me. I've talked no trash and I've not put any of our coaches down, so quit your judging. The Bible says more about that than it does envy. :thumb:

You may not have said anything about Cloudlands coaches, but trust me ,they don't like what you said. I'll not be seeing you tonight as I will be attending the Hampton game. However I will be at Avery next week. I've al;ready been in that jail more times than I can count. You might be worth another visit. Now run that mouth.

Trust me, it would not be worth it to jump on me. :thumb: I don't like fighting with people old enough to be my father anyway. Its disrespectful and I have nothing to prove or gain from it. I know that you are tough and have a lot of grit and I can respect that, but it would benefit no one for us to fight and especially over a ball game and high school message board. That wouldn't be a good example for my little girls or your boys. Just a little food for thought.