• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do ya think it will go?

Hall will be back. Uh OH

Will church?

Lets heart it

GO DEVILS!!!

The big question is will Quarles shake his early game jitters and take command. The dude has the chops to get it done. Just needs to trust his instincts. Defense will win this one in a slobber-knocker.

It'll be a great game. Just remember we've got a bye this week to get ready, fix some things and get some bumps and bruises healed. I think Hall and Church may be a game time decision, but man it'd be nice. I'm with you barb, Greeneville's d wins it for them. No way Betsy's as good as what we just played.

GHS- 35

betsy- 21

It'll be a great game. Just remember we've got a bye this week to get ready, fix some things and get some bumps and bruises healed. I think Hall and Church may be a game time decision, but man it'd be nice. I'm with you barb, Greeneville's d wins it for them. No way Betsy's as good as what we just played.

GHS- 35

betsy- 21

I was impressed how the D held South. They did awesome.

We need to fix those false starts tho. They kill us every game.

i think coach B will have the boys ready. there coming off another hard battle wit the south rebs and now have a week off to fine tune the lil mistakes.. MEL & BROCK WILL BE BACK..so the D will be at its best for a bestsy team that has an offense that can score!!! I think this is a very important game that the DEVILS have to win to show the area and the state that the DEVILS are REAL!!!! as for the J C PRESS you really think GREENEVILLE is only the 6th best team in the tri cities area? you'll need to get out and ask somebody then try that again.. go to kingsport, south will give some good info about the

BIG GREENE.......

GHS- 35

betsy- 21

Jones i promise you betsy is as good as south and we will be ready to play greenville.Greenville has a great team and i cant wait till next friday should be a great game good luck to both teams.

GHS- 35

betsy- 21

Jones i promise you betsy is as good as south and we will be ready to play greenville.Greenville has a great team and i cant wait till next friday should be a great game good luck to both teams.

I'm gonna save this one for future reference....as good as South.....promise? If South had been 100% they would have slapped us naked and slapped us for being naked...of course we were down 2 major pieces of our D so who knows.

GHS- 35

betsy- 21

I'm gonna save this one for future reference....as good as South.....promise? If South had been 100% they would have slapped us naked and slapped us for being naked...of course we were down 2 major pieces of our D so who knows.

lol you can always count on barb to make you smile.Barb betsy is the real deal from betsyville or as science hill would say cow town.

Hey Lawn

The devils also beat science hill in a scrimmage a few weeks ago.

Devils did amazing. They owned them!!!

And Betsy as good as South???

Highly DOUBT that...

Don't be gettin a big head after the hill topper win.

We beat south in a scrimmage a few weeks ago greeneville. Betsy was amazing so i think i know more about betsy than you do.

Hey barb how long you been a greeneville fan.I have been watching betsy for 28 yrs and one of the best games i have ever seen was when shawn was a senior and we beat greeneville and then barly got beat by maryville the next round a game we should have won.Greeneville was 13-0 when we came to town that year.