Spring Hill @ Giles Co.

Raiders0410

If that is what you were scared of then what if one of those 9 wouldve gotten by one of the front 7 untouched and creamed Bo?

So the truth finally rears its ugly head...your a 12 hater. You better get over that. He is going a long way and so are the cats.

How did you get out of this statement that I dislike Bo?

I agree with OldmanGiles...This is a crazy thing for Giles fans to argue about so lets try to drop it haha :thumb:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66in74 we are working on making you happy. Gonna install tissues next to your seat for your next Bobcat game and have a van follow yall around when your playing 2 and 3A teams so you can offer tissues to them. Also gonna try to get our boys to fall down at midfield so not to upset you.

The people you might need to be upset with are the ones at Spring Hill that scheduled 2 and 3A teams.....if you are wondering about Giles Co. this week we are playing another undefeated team.....they happen to be a 5A team.

Keep your tissue "almost a rock". A sledge hammer could fall on your head and turn you into pebbles. :thumb:

Reflecting on the game, it was probably a good call on GCs part. It indicates they are aware that SH's potent offense is capable of scoring 14 pts in less than 3 minutes.

If SH had made the tackle to prevent the TD, I'm pretty sure the GC staff would have run it from there.

Good luck to GC the rest of the year.

SH went to work on Saturday getting prepared for Lewis.

Hopefully GC and SH can play again later this year. :ph34r:

"So the truth finally rears its ugly head...your a 12 hater. You better get over that. He is going a long way and so are the cats."

I don't think he is a #12 hater. He's just calling it as he sees it. We all are doing that. It would be different, of course, if he was signing on ast four or five different people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A "close" look and everyone could see by the writting pattern and the wording who is typing a lot of these post.......

It is not #12's fault that he was left in the game and a certain play was called. That is the coaches doing. Unless he made a check off at the line. The fact is that #12's stats are not at the level as the typical, top Division one prospects from other H.S.'s throughout the country. He doesn't necessarily have the tools around him...

We all hope that not only Bo but the rest of the Bobcats do good for the rest of the year. As for Spring Hill, another year or two and they will become the Libscomb of the past few years.......

Thanks for the backup Ironman. In no way was my post a putdown of Bo. I just didn't understand the call.

Are you implying that I have other accounts on here? I did have a previous account the past couple of years but I lost it due to some unfortunate events :flower:

As far as Spring Hill being the next Lipscomb....I wouldn't go that far lol but they will be good for a few years to come.

"So the truth finally rears its ugly head...your a 12 hater. You better get over that. He is going a long way and so are the cats."

I don't think he is a #12 hater. He's just calling it as he sees it. We all are doing that. It would be different, of course, if he was signing on ast four or five different people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A "close" look and everyone could see by the writting pattern and the wording who is typing a lot of these post.......

It is not #12's fault that he was left in the game and a certain play was called. That is the coaches doing. Unless he made a check off at the line. The fact is that #12's stats are not at the level as the typical, top Division one prospects from other H.S.'s throughout the country. He doesn't necessarily have the tools around him...

We all hope that not only Bo but the rest of the Bobcats do good for the rest of the year. As for Spring Hill, another year or two and they will become the Libscomb of the past few years.......

Thanks for the backup Ironman. In no way was my post a putdown of Bo. I just didn't understand the call.

Are you implying that I have other accounts on here? I did have a previous account the past couple of years but I lost it due to some unfortunate events :P

As far as Spring Hill being the next Lipscomb....I wouldn't go that far lol but they will be good for a few years to come.

No Mike, I'm not saying that you are a multiple poster. I am saying that others such as L.M.S.S. are. That can be derived by comparing the wording of other post, lack of numbers of postings and "attitudes". I guess she thinks everyone but her is dumb.

"AGAIN IronMan at his best! What would we do without his PHD in football philosophy."

LOL! Yeah, I guess it takes all kinds..... Lol. Where are all of these posters now? Log out then log back on as P.C. or one of your other ones. Hmmmm. Does that mean you have multiple personalities too?

Why do you hate me so much? It is not my fault that Bo is not the next Peyton Manning. Personally, I wish he was as notorized as Tyler Smith. That way, Oconner would be recieving more attention and more players would want to play instead of staying in their schools or roaming the halls of G.C.H.S. If that were to happen, we wouldn't be worried about him leaving and going back to Fayetteville.

Oh I understand now. I read the post a little fast last time. They need to see a psychiatrist for split personality disorder. I think there is a decent one in Giles County they can see. :angry:

I'm very afraid that Oconner will leave when his sophmore daughter graduates from Giles County. He will be the first person Lincoln County looks at when they finally fire their coach.

You know, I remember all the B.S. that was around for the guy that came in for one season just before Oconner. The booster club boosted him up with an increase in salary, they gave him a car and a gas card........ What did he go? Was it 5-5? I may step on some toes there though.... I guess even H.S. sports is like a business. I just remember him saying he was going to build the program up and then poof, he was gone...

I hope our coaches stay around for a while longer........ This has got to be the best run of winning since the old, old days. I don't think the winning seasons of Smith's return can compare...

It was 4-6 I believe. Tim Johnson was his name, and he had good work ethic I just think the kids didn't believe in themselves yet.

As they say, Money talks. And when it does...most people listen. Hopefully these coaches stay like you said but I see some of them leaving in the near future. My prediction is they leave after the 2010 season and Beddingfield takes over as the head coach.