Ooltewah-Soddy daisy

bipbopzot

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closest game would be McMinn County I believe. Also play @ Cleveland - not very close though. Bradley Central, Franklin, Maplewood, Rhea County, Walker Valley are at home.

Btw, 21-14 Ooltewah now. I think Sawdy scored then we returned the kickoff for a TD.

sounds like a great game.

score the same.

I give up! hoping for the scoreboard to tilt. :thumb: Ooltewah will play and win most of their remaining games(if not all of them).But forget a repeat of last year's run to the semis.Owls will not make it past 2nd round(if that). Greene had 3 good runs(all scores),but other than that,NO OFFENSE AGAIN!! Not taking anything from Soddy,they played a great game.Scott Parrot is a freakin machine!WWwHhewww..that guy is lights out!! Good-luck next week owls. Smith went off tonite.,finally! :flower: Soddy might end up deep in the playoffs,if they luck out come playoff time and get a good draw.

I give up! hoping for the scoreboard to tilt. :thumb: Ooltewah will play and win most of their remaining games(if not all of them).But forget a repeat of last year's run to the semis.Owls will not make it past 2nd round(if that). Greene had 3 good runs(all scores),but other than that,NO OFFENSE AGAIN!! Not taking anything from Soddy,they played a great game.Scott Parrot is a freakin machine!WWwHhewww..that guy is lights out!! Good-luck next week owls. Smith went off tonite.,finally! :flower: Soddy might end up deep in the playoffs,if they luck out come playoff time and get a good draw.

These teams will meet again in the playoffs, good luck to Ooltewah, till then.

Easy skinny bag! Be good to the Owls! We all know the Offense will get better, after all, its Coach Monroe running it! He will have the troops ready week to week! Go Owls! Keep fighting each week and great things will happen for you!

Easy skinny bag! Be good to the Owls! We all know the Offense will get better, after all, its Coach Monroe running it! He will have the troops ready week to week! Go Owls! Keep fighting each week and great things will happen for you!

Negativity is like staff infections, hard to get rid of.

I thought the Offense played a lot better, and yes that includes the QB. We had several good gains wiped out by stupid penalties. I think coach was about fed up with the refs too, when he threw them the towel at the end of the game. I would have liked to have those additional 15. Kind of made it scary at the end. Once again John Long is the man. The 45 yard punt after the ball was snapped over his head was a thing of beauty. D what can I say. Once you played a little closer to your man we really stopped Parrot. Yea he had the one long score, but that was in good coverage. There is one thing I would like to know, when are we going to stop running that toss sweep to the short side of the field especially on first down. I coounted 4 times we ran that play for negative yards. We still need to find some kind of pass over the middle. They had the box stacked all night.

All in all another exciting game. Knowing how to win the close ones is a good thing. As I said earlier, there is no quit in this team.

Go Owls