Huntingdon vs Bruceton

OldGold70

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the flu bug has hit the Mustangs. :shock: How many will be out Friday night? Those Bulldogs must have left us something besides an "L". I was at practice on Wednesday and Holder was sitting on the back of the gator and wasn't practicing. Will he be able to go? Any word would be appreciated.

I heard the same thing! Up to 20 guys out. All the starting backfield, 2 of 3 linebackers, and the center. All have been isolated not to spread it. Anyone showing symptoms can't play. Backups will have to step up big. This is a big distric game. The Tigers have looked tough in the first two. I hope we can eek it out.

we got a lot of friends on the east side of the county,but i think its goin' to be a long night for the tigers. hope everyone stays injury free.coach williams will turn the tigers around and is a great coach.just need a few more players.look forward to seein' my friends on the hill!hope dr. goob gets back soon.mr. mustang,you carrying that yankee from west liberty to the game?