Kenwood beats Henry County Again

fastcat

maybe if you guys quit chewing on your mouth piece long enough to take a breath, you might notice that I said Henry County has a better team and better coaches than Kenwood, I just said that our guys hit harder and run faster and are bigger than them. I think they are the team to beat in our district but they are not very tough, they have more football sense and better coaching. I think that our guys will show up and the Henry County boys will be glad when this game is over.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe if you guys quit chewing on your mouth piece long enough to take a breath, you might notice that I said Henry County has a better team and better coaches than Kenwood, I just said that our guys hit harder and run faster and are bigger than them. I think they are the team to beat in our district but they are not very tough, they have more football sense and better coaching. I think that our guys will show up and the Henry County boys will be glad when this game is over.

You sound very yankeristic in your comments on comparing your Knights to the Pats! Makes me wonder? Naw! We will him from the yank later today!

GO PATS !!!

Junky yard dog, if you would quit licking your own butt and read, you would notice that I have said over and over that Henry County was a better football team but My Knights will hit harder than your Patriots, and they are faster, just they all hit and run in different directions. Plus I have to get my money worth this week because my posting days are down to two.

You sound very yankeristic in your comments on comparing your Knights to the Pats! Makes me wonder? Naw! We will him from the yank later today!

GO PATS !!!

You disappointment me my long time "winged wonder" of a friend...there is but a single YANKER...and no one sounds like me...although many attempt it. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for the predictions...apparently JCM is better than I thought...and HC is not as good as I assumed!!! With that in mind...it is a good thing for YOU that we do not play one another this year...JCM 19-Liberty 14...(the YANKER is worried but I cannot EVER pick Liberty to beat us)...HC 28-Kenwood 7...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

You disappointment me my long time "winged wonder" of a friend...there is but a single YANKER...and no one sounds like me...although many attempt it. I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for the predictions...apparently JCM is better than I thought...and HC is not as good as I assumed!!! With that in mind...it is a good thing for YOU that we do not play one another this year...JCM 19-Liberty 14...(the YANKER is worried but I cannot EVER pick Liberty to beat us)...HC 28-Kenwood 7...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

The Poseurs always attempt to be like the yanker but ultimately fail!

Your game could be a good one but gotta see LTHS coming out on top.

GO PATS !!!

After listening to them in the stands the last two weeks, I can tell you where they are...they are home whining about not blowing out our first two opponents. Last year they whined about the games being too boring. They don't know what they want. They are good fans, but very typical fans. If they can't get on here and gloat about demolishing someone, they just stay off.

Check your facts please. There are two posters on this very page who have posted more than I. That includes your friend "wingman" who has 400 more posts than myself. HC football fans don't know what they want except they love to complain. Sometimes they complain about lack of seating (sound familiar?). They complain about blowout wins being boring. They complain about games being too close (I have heard that for two weeks running). This is typical, and no different from what I encountered in Mississippi. I agree with you that the team is a good one. Time will only tell how good.

Red Warrior, why such negative comments about the Big Red Faithful? I have been a fan in the stands for many, many years and a fan on CoachT for the last five or so. The ONLY place I hear of complaining is on here - The T. And the last time I checked, there are only 20 or so posters that get on here regularly. The other 5000 or so must be clamoring to speak with you and professing their love of complaining. To me, I hear of concern about our team's attitude after the banner year last year. But most notably heard folks saying they are proud of our team for digging down deep and realizing they are different team than last year. They fought for both victories and I for one am a proud fan!

Go Big Red!!!

Junky yard dog, if you would quit licking your own butt and read, you would notice that I have said over and over that Henry County was a better football team but My Knights will hit harder than your Patriots, and they are faster, just they all hit and run in different directions. Plus I have to get my money worth this week because my posting days are down to two.

I am neutral in this but i would like to say this i saw HC play WV last year and i have been around this game over 50 years. I know this has no bearing on this at all HC was laying out player after player in that game! That was one on the worst butt kickings i have saw in a long long time! Just a plain old hard hitting football game! I see it first hand u not going to tell me that HC won't knock off your block. I sure you they will stick you! Your Knights better be ready cause you will get stuck tomorrow night! Good Luck to both teams! :bored:

Our undersized but gritty freshmen beat Dickson Co. frosh tonight 16-8 avenging their only loss last year While at Inman.( they went on to win the West Tennessee Championship) Some nice additions from the county schools really helped.Great performances by Lowe, Hilliard, Kendley,Curtis and Cook.The smallish lineman that we all worried about did great. Cogratulations, Pats!!! Let's keep the tradition going.

GO BIG RED

Red Warrior, why such negative comments about the Big Red Faithful? I have been a fan in the stands for many, many years and a fan on CoachT for the last five or so. The ONLY place I hear of complaining is on here - The T. And the last time I checked, there are only 20 or so posters that get on here regularly. The other 5000 or so must be clamoring to speak with you and professing their love of complaining. To me, I hear of concern about our team's attitude after the banner year last year. But most notably heard folks saying they are proud of our team for digging down deep and realizing they are different team than last year. They fought for both victories and I for one am a proud fan!

Go Big Red!!!

I don't know where you sit, but around me I hear constant questions such as "what's wrong with us?" They don't ask me because they don't know me, but they constantly ask each other. They don't answer each other, but I have told them on occasion that NOTHING is wrong. They are the same FOOLS who left early last year and complained of boredom. I don't think that we are quite as good as last year at this point, but we could get there. From what I see of this team, we may never blow anyone out in the first quarter, but we could become a great team. Some fans are fools.

I don't know where you sit, but around me I hear constant questions such as "what's wrong with us?" They don't ask me because they don't know me, but they constantly ask each other. They don't answer each other, but I have told them on occasion that NOTHING is wrong. They are the same FOOLS who left early last year and complained of boredom. I don't think that we are quite as good as last year at this point, but we could get there. From what I see of this team, we may never blow anyone out in the first quarter, but we could become a great team. Some fans are fools.

In all seriousness, when surrounded by fools, move seats. The same can be applied when surrounded by people that stink or crying babies. It works wonders sometimes.

In all seriousness, when surrounded by fools, move seats. The same can be applied when surrounded by people that stink or crying babies. It works wonders sometimes.

That is difficult because the stands are packed and I do not want to stand, but stand I may.