loudon @ CAK

redskinsfan

well its finally here...God bless both teams tonight

i dont think last years game was a fluke. Loudon had a good game plan offensively and defensively and won the game.

moving on to this year, i think the winner will score 21 or less. Loudon's defensive is pretty solid and the offense likes to chew up the clock. I have not saw CAK but i would imagine a lot of what they are good at (good athletes, good passes and routes, etc).

Looking forward to a great game tonight and the hamburgers :thumb:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its finally here...God bless both teams tonight

i dont think last years game was a fluke. Loudon had a good game plan offensively and defensively and won the game.

moving on to this year, i think the winner will score 21 or less. Loudon's defensive is pretty solid and the offense likes to chew up the clock. I have not saw CAK but i would imagine a lot of what they are good at (good athletes, good passes and routes, etc).

Looking forward to a great game tonight and the hamburgers :lol:

Amen on blessing both teams. No injuries to anyone would be a nice thing. :thumb: I agree that Loudon winning last year was not a "fluke", but the manner in which CAK played was. Loudon was good, but CAK played Boyd, Webb & Alcoa twice, and at least represented themselves fairly well. I think we can agree that those 3 teams were as good or better than the Redskins. Last year at Loudon the Warriors embarrassed themselves. :lol: I can agree with you also about the 21 pts or less for the winner tonight. Loudon has traditionally had a good defense and this CAK defense is pretty good themselves. Come hungry, eat often, or my tuition may increase again! ha. :thumb:

Have a safe trip. :lol:

Amen on blessing both teams. No injuries to anyone would be a nice thing. :thumb: I agree that Loudon winning last year was not a "fluke", but the manner in which CAK played was. Loudon was good, but CAK played Boyd, Webb & Alcoa twice, and at least represented themselves fairly well. I think we can agree that those 3 teams were as good or better than the Redskins. Last year at Loudon the Warriors embarrassed themselves. :lol: I can agree with you also about the 21 pts or less for the winner tonight. Loudon has traditionally had a good defense and this CAK defense is pretty good themselves. Come hungry, eat often, or my tuition may increase again! ha. :thumb:

well that was last year...we'll just agree to disagree...what matters is tonight anyway :lol:

i have no idea about the flu bug affecting or not affecting our team. i know many of the elemetary schools are seeing a lot of absences but i'm not sure about the high school

Amen on blessing both teams. No injuries to anyone would be a nice thing. I agree that Loudon winning last year was not a "fluke", but the manner in which CAK played was. Loudon was good, but CAK played Boyd, Webb & Alcoa twice, and at least represented themselves fairly well. I think we can agree that those 3 teams were as good or better than the Redskins. Last year at Loudon the Warriors embarrassed themselves. I can agree with you also about the 21 pts or less for the winner tonight. Loudon has traditionally had a good defense and this CAK defense is pretty good themselves. Come hungry, eat often, or my tuition may increase again! ha.

well that was last year...we'll just agree to disagree...what matters is tonight anyway

i have no idea about the flu bug affecting or not affecting our team. i know many of the elemetary schools are seeing a lot of absences but i'm not sure about the high school

I'd say that "friday night magic medicine" (adrenaline) will take care of most illnessess on both teams. It won't help injuries, but it sure can temporarily cure illness :thumb: Looking for a great game. :thumb:

I know that the evaluation of last year's game by both sides is good spirited. So, I'll make this point: If the previous year was any indication, think of how we would all have predicted last year's outcome...CAK won convincingly in a competitive game the previous year in the regular season (2007), and in the playoffs it was totally one sided. My point is that last year's game is no more of an indication of this year's outcome than the 2007 game was an indication of the 2008 outcome.

I have been hesitant to make a prediction. I do think this will be a tough, hard fought game. I don't think either defense will totally shut down the other. I believe both will have some big plays that will make the other side cringe! I do think Loudon will have the best OL and DL we've played this year. But in the end, I really believe CAK will have too much. I am assuming that weather or in game injuries don't significantly effect either team. If they do, who knows...

I know one thing, CAK will sorely miss Zach and Daniel in this game. We will need some guys to step up in a big way!

Go Warrior!! :popcorneater:

also IMO the D-line of loudon will hve no problem. The leading sacker in the team is a Nose shade followed by the DE and DT. they all have over 3 sacks. #69 has 5 so far on the season. #60 has 3 or 4 and the DE# 81 i think has 3 or 4. they will have no problem gettin to the QB. ad from what i have seen from CAK it looks like the QB likes to run more than throw. so i guess only time will tell. but on the upside. that DE #45 on CAK is the only one leading #69 in sack so. i guess we will have to see who out proforms the other. This is a huge test for Loudons secondary also IMO they are fast but small and shouldnt be overlooked bacause of their size.

We'll see..........

Hmmmmm....and how did things work out?? As I said earlier, "we'll see." It's about time that our O-Line started getting some RESPECT.

also IMO the D-line of loudon will hve no problem. The leading sacker in the team is a Nose shade followed by the DE and DT. they all have over 3 sacks. #69 has 5 so far on the season. #60 has 3 or 4 and the DE# 81 i think has 3 or 4. they will have no problem gettin to the QB. ad from what i have seen from CAK it looks like the QB likes to run more than throw. so i guess only time will tell. but on the upside. that DE #45 on CAK is the only one leading #69 in sack so. i guess we will have to see who out proforms the other. This is a huge test for Loudons secondary also IMO they are fast but small and shouldnt be overlooked bacause of their size.

Can you confirm these stats from PrepXtra??

#69 3 games 7 tackles (5 solo, 2 ast and 5 sacks) 1 tackle against Alcoa

#60 3 games 13 tackles (8 solo, 5 ast and 2 sacks) 2 tackles against Alcoa

#81 3 games 7 tackles (7 solo, 0 ast and 2 sacks) 0 tackles against Alcoa

It appears that these players had their best games against Campbell County and Lenoir City.

We have heard about a "dominant" NT from Seymour, he had a TOTAL of one tackle against our starters. I appreciate you slapping our linemen in the face and giving us NO credit at all.

I hope the Loudon team and fans have safe trip to CAK Friday night.

Redskinsfan, I noticed that you never took the time to respond to my post concerning the tackles that your three studs made in your 1st three games, I wonder why. I also appreciate the locker room material that you provided.

Ha. The bumpkins on redskin radio just referred to CAK dads as doctors and lawyers....and said that they have never seen do many grown men bump chests after the pick 6....hilarious! :thumb:

CAK 17

Loudon 0 3rd Qtr

ha, I wish I could have heard that. I didn't see a single chest bump in the stands! With everything very wet and slick, that could have made for some pretty funny scenes! It will be telling to see what is posted.

Wow..........Great game CAK! I'm very glad your guys provided me wrong! And did it in a BIG way. :o

Thanks BC. We're glad too! No disrespect intended, but I can objectively say that it was considerably more than the score indicated. This year was the exact opposite of last year's CAK / Loudon game. Last year, IMO, CAK was the most flat and not ready to play, and yes, IMO over confident in the Loudon game than any game I've seen for CAK in the past 5 years. This year, they were ready, did not in any way look past the Redskins, and were the best team on the field tonight by far.

Loudon has a very good team, played hard the whole night, and did not quit. They did a very good job of somewhat containing the CAK passing attack, just not enough. CAK was able to move the ball on the ground and in the air enough to prevent Loudon from stopping the Warriors by focusing on one of the two. I will cut short on the details due to the late hour, but I will tell you that in the 3rd and 4th quarter, it was clear who the most physical team was tonight, and it was not Loudon.

A big congratulations to the CAK OL and DL, who as a unit were named the offensive and defensive player of the game. You earned it.

Congrats to the Warrior players and coaches. Great effort tonight! The field conditions were less than ideal and I do believe it had some affect on both teams. Loudon brought a good crowd, especially considering the weather. Looked like cramps were a problem for a few of the Redskins, going both ways seemed to have an affect. There didn't appear to be any serious injuries, hopefully that was the case.

CAK played inspired. They were embarrassed at how they had played last year at Loudon and were determined to not repeat that performance. The CAK defense proved to be the difference maker last night. They are establishing themselves as a stingy, tough, unit that is capable of winning a game if the offense struggles. The OL also did a great job against the big boys on Loudons DL. Coach B stayed true to his philosophy and passed, passed, and then passed some more, despite the weather conditions. And considering the slick track, wet balls, and missing a key receiver, the offense executed the passing game well. Of course, that naturally opens up running lanes and the ground game was effective as well.

One overlooked area of strength for this team has been the kicking game. #85 's kicks into the end zone are a real weapon, and his 46 yard field goal would have been good from 56. Nice job. :thumb: