INDY vs. MBA predictions?

futbol20

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you give some more info on how the starting qb who is out for the season? (like name? who? and the injury?)

This game could totally jump start their confidence for the rest of the season for the Eagles if they can pull out a win; at home, and has never beaten a MBA before let alone any other private school.

Could you give some more info on how the starting qb who is out for the season? (like name? who? and the injury?)

This game could totally jump start their confidence for the rest of the season for the Eagles if they can pull out a win; at home, and has never beaten a MBA before let alone any other private school.

article from tennessean.com "Luke Colbert's 3-yard touchdown run in Montgomery Bell Academy's 50-21 loss Friday night to Ensworth will be his last football play for a while. The senior quarterback suffered a fractured vertabrae and a "serious" concussion"

Who is the #2 qb at MBA? Is it the brother of the post player that transferred to MBA in January 2009?

I think his last name is Howard.

IDK but i think the post player you are talking about is David Howard..now i dont know if it is his brother that is the #2 but oddly enough, David went to Indpendence and played bball there on varsity as a freshman until he transferrred to MBA.

I think the Eagles have a great chance at a win Friday night. They just came off an dramatic loss to Brentwood and are looking to bounce their season back. I saw excellent running come from INDY last Friday and they were able to pass the ball when absolutely necessary. My only worry is INDY's defense in the fourth quarter.

IHS- 20

MBA- 13