INDY vs. MBA predictions?

futbol20

WOW what a game!!! That was a good game on both sides! Indy defense still worries me with not being able to stop the run! But i just wanna say IHS kicker is the BEST!!!! and i love him so much! Hes my HERO! That could be the changing point in the season for INDY! WATCH OUT FOR INDY NATION HERE WE COME BABY!!!

LANDON FOSTER 4 HEIZMAN!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off congrats to Coach Eubanks, staff and players. That was a very nice win tonight. Say what you want, but they never quit even when things go badly. After falling behind 14-0 they could have packed it in and quit, but they didn't. The run defense still needs improvement as well as reducing penalties. Enjoy the win tonight and then get ready for Centennial next week.

congrat INDY great win...... Heckman awesome game passing and running the ball, glad to see them pu the ball in the air some tonite to open up the running game

The d did just enough to hold on but still gave up way too many rushing yards- Indy knew MBA couldnt pass the ball

if MBA QB didnt get hurt i think the game would have been different

OHHHHH I YARE. Nope, sorry but it wouldn't have been different at all. Its not even like they could get their passing game anywhere in the first place. Every-time he dropped back in the pocket every man was covered down field. Nothing the QB could have done. INDY also demolished the run for the most part. My only concern is special teams but I was reassured when LANDON FOSTER (#14) kicked the field goal to win it. He's a sophomore. I would like to have seen MBA's missed extra point on Sportscenter's Not Top 10 Plays of the Week. Looks like MBA needs a clutch kicker and he definitely wasn't there last night.

Maybe next year MBA.

OHHHHH I YARE. Nope, sorry but it wouldn't have been different at all. Its not even like they could get their passing game anywhere in the first place. Every-time he dropped back in the pocket every man was covered down field. Nothing the QB could have done. INDY also demolished the run for the most part. My only concern is special teams but I was reassured when LANDON FOSTER (#14) kicked the field goal to win it. He's a sophomore. I would like to have seen MBA's missed extra point on Sportscenter's Not Top 10 Plays of the Week. Looks like MBA needs a clutch kicker and he definitely wasn't there last night.

Maybe next year MBA.

Oh wow, yea this guy is probably a stupid freshmen. Nope sorry it wouldnt have been different? Any team who has lost their starting quarter back who knows all the plays, most likely the more exprienced one on the team, and the game changer for anyteam.... That changes a game.

On a different ranting note, Thanks again Tennessean for giving us some great detail on the game. They put that the score was 23-14, they said in a small description that Alex Heckman ran for two touchdowns and threw for one as well... He did run for two but the third touchdown was from DJ Meek (Brett Meeker), even though they said that DJ Meek ran for the td in the box score... Oh and in the front page of the sports they put in the small description of the Brentwood and Oakland game " Third-ranked Oakland stays unbeaten with a 27-7 victory..." :D even though they lost to ensworth earlier this year. fail...

On a lighter note about Indy, first win against a private school team. Plus no other team in District 11 has played tougher against their oppentents than Indy. After going 2-2 through the hardest part of their schedule and what Coach Eubanks saying we havent even reached our potential, the only speed bumb that could stop Indy from winning the rest of their game is Franklin who when they finally played a good team they only put up 3 points. This is only the beginning...

Oh wow, yea this guy is probably a stupid freshmen. Nope sorry it wouldnt have been different? Any team who has lost their starting quarter back who knows all the plays, most likely the more exprienced one on the team, and the game changer for anyteam.... That changes a game.

What plays? MBA ran every time cause the passing game was shut down. It doesn't take experience to hand the ball off. I know pee-wee players who can do that just as well. Don't even sit there and tell me that MBA's backup doesn't have the experience, thats bogus. I dont want to hear excuses for a loss. I knew as soon as INDY pulled the win people would say it was only because of the QB. Thats grade A bullcrap. INDY played their hearts out all game and finally finished through the 4th quarter. Thats fact.

What plays? MBA ran every time cause the passing game was shut down. It doesn't take experience to hand the ball off. I know pee-wee players who can do that just as well. Don't even sit there and tell me that MBA's backup doesn't have the experience, thats bogus. I dont want to hear excuses for a loss. I knew as soon as INDY pulled the win people would say it was only because of the QB. Thats grade A bullcrap. INDY played their hearts out all game and finally finished through the 4th quarter. Thats fact.

Oh wow you must of not read my whole post, 'fonzii'. Im excited that they won, i was there, i go there. Be realistic though. They would of been able to strech out the offense if they had a quarter back who could throw, thats how MBA runs their offense; to strech the other teams defense.

Let me repeat myself im not taking anything away from Independence they played a heck of a game, i go there, im a senior i stand in front, but i try to stay non-biased as i can be (Noticed how i called Brett 'DJ Meek'?)