Rhea County at Bearden

To put this game in reality, THIS year Bearden beat Walker Valley 44-0 and Rhea Co. lost 28-20 this past week for WV FIRST win of the season. After only having limited film on both teams, this is my conclusion:

Devrin Young(4.3 forty) + Strong defense-Rhea Co.= Beaden 33 Rhea Co 10. That's as simple as i can put it without being downright insulting to Rhea co fans.

Glad to see you up on your math. So let me give it a shot. With you only relying on 1 offenseve player, we will have 11 defensive players. To me that would = a Rhea County win. I only calculate the wins not the numbers.

Yeah, Devrin Young is the only player Bearden relies on. He is going to snap, hand-off, and throw the ball to himself. He will even hold the the ball when he kicks it threw the up rights on extra points. I think you guys may only see a limited D. Young tonight, that is if he plays at all. He has been pretty sick, this week. So, I would say you will see the ball spread alittle more around to other players.

I got in trouble alot during my school days at Bearden for gambling and few times as an adult. So, with that said, lets put all the insulting comments to bed and put your money where your mouth is. I will spot Rhea Co 11 1/2 points. Gentlemen place your bets. It would have been 25 point spot, but knowing that #33 may not make it to the field, I think Rhea Co. Defense may keep the point spread more respectable.

Bottomline..With or without Devrin Young, Rhea Co. does not win this game and Bearden will show they have other offensive weapons.

Don't know where you are getting insulting comments from. In all due respect to Young he is a good athlete. But if the other 10 players out there don't do there job Young don't do his. I don't see that insulting.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Devrin Young is the only player Bearden relies on. He is going to snap, hand-off, and throw the ball to himself. He will even hold the the ball when he kicks it threw the up rights on extra points. I think you guys may only see a limited D. Young tonight, that is if he plays at all. He has been pretty sick, this week. So, I would say you will see the ball spread alittle more around to other players.

I got in trouble alot during my school days at Bearden for gambling and few times as an adult. So, with that said, lets put all the insulting comments to bed and put your money where your mouth is. I will spot Rhea Co 11 1/2 points. Gentlemen place your bets. It would have been 25 point spot, but knowing that #33 may not make it to the field, I think Rhea Co. Defense may keep the point spread more respectable.

Bottomline..With or without Devrin Young, Rhea Co. does not win this game and Bearden will show they have other offensive weapons.

Don't know where you are getting insulting comments from. In all due respect to Young he is a good athlete. But if the other 10 players out there don't do there job Young don't do his. I don't see that insulting. Well, Bearden would not be 3-0 if the rest of the team did not do thier job. They destroyed Walker Valley in a team effort. They have had to come from behind wins, in a team effort. Trust me, the people that want Devrin to succeed the most, is the other 10 players on the field.

Let me further sharpen that pencil for you.

Devrin Young(4.3 forty) + Strong Defense - Rhea Co. - no 3 man line - catching the football - disease = Bearden nervous as a pregnant nun

Still looking for that insult, by the way... Think I heard something about a smug, pri... :twisted:

Gonna stick my neck out and probably get called a mom again but come on, Rusty. Keep this thread on topic - THE GAME. When theres in-fighting among a team's fans, the team's fans look ridiculous - you included. The member you are trying to goad offers more information on the team and our opponents each week than the rest of us combined. Don't "f" that up for the rest of us.

Now I'll just get myself back in the kitchen and bake some cookies or something. :twisted:

Sorry, friend, we don't gamble in Rhea County on football games, just chicken fights. And if this is an example of the type of wagers you make, I can see why you've been in trouble gambling.

To even suggest 33 won't be on the field is ridiculous hype and you know it. I hope he is cause I'd like to see him play. I hear the films showed a pretty talented kicker that caught the teams interest, too, so it should be a good entertaining night of football.

Rhea County will show up and i hope they play hard. Make us proud, Green!

there are several bearden kids with flu like symptons all key players

Devrin Young

Dillon Wilker

Kyle Riemer

Cisco Carter...

if these kids dont play...RC has a chance...if they play , its a blow out......

Sorry, friend, we don't gamble in Rhea County on football games, just chicken fights. And if this is an example of the type of wagers you make, I can see why you've been in trouble gambling.

To even suggest 33 won't be on the field is ridiculous hype and you know it. I hope he is cause I'd like to see him play. I hear the films showed a pretty talented kicker that caught the teams interest, too, so it should be a good entertaining night of football.

Devrin Young

Dillon Wilker

Kyle Riemer

Cisco Carter...

Like it or not Bearden faithful, RHEA COUNTY is showing up tonight. No matter who you are or where you are from. When you step on the playing field you have a chance.

Devrin Young

Dillon Wilker

Kyle Riemer

Cisco Carter...

Carlos,

I knew that Dervin is bad sick, talked to Sherman and Danyel a few times on facebook and the phone. I told them, imo it would be best if he sat this one out. I would hate to see him go out less than 100% and risk an injury. I figured Wilker would still be out because of his knee. I also think that would be best too. Ireally like our D'end play last week and feel like they should have it under control. Now if Kyle and Cisco are sick? That scares the poo out of me. We are as weak as rain water in the back up QB area, andd need that foot of Cisco's bad.

If all 4 of these guys are out. I think we will see alot of Peyton Landers grinding it out the hard way.

Are you going to be at the game or are you in LA?

Line goes down..Bearden by 9..

To all Rhea County fans,

Just to let you know, the gentleman that is posting under the name "Orangeblur" is a respected and legitimate sports journalist, that has played the game of football. His predictions come facts surrouding the game and the teams playing it. Please do not take any of his comments to heart.

Now, my predictions are 90% fan and 10% knowledge of the game. Take anything I say how you want too. I do like to stir the pot.. Good luck to all and safe travels to Rhea Co players, coaches, parents, and fans.

The info that, I now have about the health of a few of our key players, I am not so confident in my predictions. If our starting RB,QB,DE,FS, and kicker are out or playing under the weather, that really does change things. If this is the case, I see Coach Taylor keeping the ball on the ground and running it with the FB Peyton Landers. I still say Bearden wins in a squeaker, 17 to 7.

To all Rhea County fans,

Just to let you know, the gentleman that is posting under the name "Orangeblur" is a respected and legitimate sports journalist, that has played the game of football. His predictions come facts surrouding the game and the teams playing it. Please do not take any of his comments to heart.

Now, my predictions are 90% fan and 10% knowledge of the game. Take anything I say how you want too. I do like to stir the pot.. Good luck to all and safe travels to Rhea Co players, coaches, parents, and fans.

The info that, I now have about the health of a few of our key players, I am not so confident in my predictions. If our starting RB,QB,DE,FS, and kicker are out or playing under the weather, that really does change things. If this is the case, I see Coach Taylor keeping the ball on the ground and running it with the FB Peyton Landers. I still say Bearden wins in a squeaker, 17 to 7.

Taxi everyone likes to stir the pot when it comes to there team. Bearden is a good team. You know it and we know it. But we are still showing up and playing the game. Good luck to you and all the Bearden folks. I for one would like to wish your players that are under the weather a speedy recovery.

Devrin Young

Dillon Wilker

Kyle Riemer

Cisco Carter...

Carlos,

I knew that Dervin is bad sick, talked to Sherman and Danyel a few times on facebook and the phone. I told them, imo it would be best if he sat this one out. I would hate to see him go out less than 100% and risk an injury. I figured Wilker would still be out because of his knee. I also think that would be best too. Ireally like our D'end play last week and feel like they should have it under control. Now if Kyle and Cisco are sick? That scares the poo out of me. We are as weak as rain water in the back up QB area, andd need that foot of Cisco's bad.

If all 4 of these guys are out. I think we will see alot of Peyton Landers grinding it out the hard way.

Are you going to be at the game or are you in LA?

Line goes down..Bearden by 9..

I'm in LA...I just talked to Danyel and she said Devrin called her while at school..talking about his temp was spiking.........the other kids should be good to go....Carson Newman is going to be at the game looking at Dillon....Peyton is going to have to do his thing tonight.....