Wartburg @ Harriman

banjo

I think the first half of this game will be a doozy! Wartburg will come out and hit Harriman right in the mouth. How will Harriman respond... I think they will run all over Wartburg in the second half getting some younger guys a little game experience. I'm going with Harriman on this in the trenches battle.

Harriman-32

Wartburg-12

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and make my pick

HHS 42

WHS 6

I thought the Morgan Co people would be all over me after my last post about Roane Co teams being unbeating by any Morgan Co team. Morgan Co people must know that all their teams are down this year.

WPASI are you from kingston?

I've lived in Midtown, Kingston, Rockwood, Harriman and now Kingston again. I'm all Roane :)

Who's your main team from Roane??

I talked with some players from Harriman last night and boy are they are ready for this game. I thought they would be kinda cocky... but no way they are overlooking this one they said. "Wartburg has always caused us some trouble" they said. We are just gonna pound it at em and see if they can stop us. I don't think it will take any trick plays for the Blue Devils to win this one. Harriman rolls in this match up!

Harriman-32

Wartburg-12

Im making the trip, this is the first time in a # of years that I have actually been able to make it to all the dogs games. Partly because their more competitive now. But still even though I expect my Dawgs to give it a good fight & for this to be a hard hitting game I just dont think we have enough offense to win the game. Bulldogs please show me that I am wrong, but my prediction is Harriman 18-7.

Im making the trip, this is the first time in a # of years that I have actually been able to make it to all the dogs games. Partly because their more competitive now. But still even though I expect my Dawgs to give it a good fight & for this to be a hard hitting game I just dont think we have enough offense to win the game. Bulldogs please show me that I am wrong, but my prediction is Harriman 18-7.

That's a low scoring prediction banjo... If Wartburg can hold the blue devils to less than 3 scores, they have a serious chance of winning. That would be a great game plan for Wartburg, if they can control the clock and keep it a low scoring game. I kinda doubt Tapp and the big blue are going to let that happen tho. They are going to try to open it up and put up some points. If you can stop Harriman's speed, and beat them in the trenches... It'll be one heckuva game. I'm still saying Tapp's blue devils roll in this one. Good luck to both teams!

Wartburg came back bigtime in the 4th quarter. It was like 20-7 for a while I think and I came back in and listened and it was 27-20 with Wartburg driving in the 4th. They just didn't finish some drives like they needed too or they would have won. Wartburg ended up with more total yards than Harriman though.

The Dogs actually trailed 21-0 late in the 3rd quarter & it was lookin like the same ol same ol, defense was playing ok & offense couldnt finish any drives. Then a beautiful punt return rejuvinated Wartburg & got the back in the game. If they play like this they will win some games.

well the officials did kinda blow it at the half for the dogs.. got a first down on the 3 yrd line and they couldnt get the spot quick enuff with 10 secs left? atleast measure it to stop the clock.. they should have scored at the end of the half and if they do imm going to say tht they win the game... but o well.

I agree entirelly.. there were a few points where i disagreed with the ref's calls but i guess there is nothing that can be done now so we shouldnt look into the past, and just look on to oakdale.