Davidson Academy @ Collinwood

joker01

How did DCA beat davidson cause what i seen was davidson had well over 300 yards rushing so my question is how did DCA ever get the ball were there mistakes turnovers at bad times or what?

Williams did have 286 yds on 35 touches with 3 tds. Another one was called back on a holding call from 7 yds out. Hard to explain. Had the ball in the redzone twice in the third and strange things happened. Driving in the redzone at halftime and just ran out of time. Strange things happen sometime.

The Collinwood game will be fun. Goodluck too all.

DII

This guy sounds like a beast...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did DCA beat davidson cause what i seen was davidson had well over 300 yards rushing so my question is how did DCA ever get the ball were there mistakes turnovers at bad times or what?

Williams did have 286 yds on 35 touches with 3 tds. Another one was called back on a holding call from 7 yds out. Hard to explain. Had the ball in the redzone twice in the third and strange things happened. Driving in the redzone at halftime and just ran out of time. Strange things happen sometime.

The Collinwood game will be fun. Goodluck too all.

DII

He isn't big, just incredibly talented. C-Wood won't see another athlete like him this year.

He isn't big, just incredibly talented. C-Wood won't see another athlete like him this year.

Justin is different......it will be fun for Collinwood. They are a great school with a great progam. We thank Collinwood for the chance to battle. Programs like Collinwood are hard to find. We enjoyed Cascade and also Camden in the preseason. We have to travel to play. Hope Friday night is safe for everyone.

DII

Justin is different......it will be fun for Collinwood. They are a great school with a great progam. We thank Collinwood for the chance to battle. Programs like Collinwood are hard to find. We enjoyed Cascade and also Camden in the preseason. We have to travel to play. Hope Friday night is safe for everyone.

DII

I don't think Collinwood will be as much of a challenge as Cascade. But I can see where it could be a good game if DA doesn't want to risk injuring key players and showing too many of their plays.

DII

I don't think Collinwood will be as much of a challenge as Cascade. But I can see where it could be a good game if DA doesn't want to risk injuring key players and showing too many of their plays.

That is a Paul Wade question. The head coach only knows. We respect Collinwood for taking this game. I respect you guys so much for scheduling the game. It made Cascade better and Camden better.....both are two great ball clubs.......like i said.....the Collinwood coaches know something.........great respect for Collinwood.

Best,

DII

I expect CW to play them closer than we did. It was our first game this season and it was at their place. I think our kids were Super intimidated going into that game. They never got loose. Not to mention it was the first high school start for our young QB.

Be careful if you get behind. They will pile the point on you. They went for it on 4th and long against us with less than a minute left while winning 35-9. :popcorneater:

DII

Better let the DA kids know that they might see a ghost or two on the "Trace" (Natchez Trace Parkway), but not to worry, they wont bother you.... most of the time!!!!