McMinn Central vs. Walker Valley

87wildcat

Good luck MC. Love to see the small town guys take down the big boys(or so they like to think). Saw them in the jamboree in chatt town and the qb is good and they do have a couple of speedy guys but line did not look huge. If you can get your playmakers to participate and block when the play is not to them you will do much better. Play together!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to break it to everyone but the Chargers of the past few years are gone. The talent has gone down and the coach of those players that motivated them to each at a high level each week has left and the lack of success is a direct result of their coach that gave them the best chance to win ballgames not being there anymore. So as bad as I hate to say it... we're just gonna have no choce but to get used to those 2-8 and 1-9 seasons Charger fans.

I hate to break it to everyone but the Chargers of the past few years are gone. The talent has gone down and the coach of those players that motivated them to each at a high level each week has left and the lack of success is a direct result of their coach that gave them the best chance to win ballgames not being there anymore. So as bad as I hate to say it... we're just gonna have no choce but to get used to those 2-8 and 1-9 seasons Charger fans.

yep. you couldn't be more correct....chargers ONLY won 34-14!!!

sounds like these chargers are gonna get better every week, after bouncing back nicely after that beat down last week!

When the boys play terrible and loose a game there are many posts about how bad they are and how much they need to improve. yet when they make adjustments and improve ... hardly nothing. What's with that? Aaron Walker had a great night against Walker Valley. The defensive line was pretty tough against those big guys. The offensive line protected Zach the best so far this season. Go Chargers. Encourage these young men. Compliment them when they do well.