GIBBS vs. GRACE CHRISTIAN

bigmomma15

I have a question for the Grace fans and followers. Has Grace been able to get #5 involved in the offense in a meaningful way. He did not play in the game that I saw. I'm also curious if #3 has been involved on the offensive side?

If Grace has developed more of a passing game since week 0, it makes them much more formidable. I think this has the makings of a very close and very good game.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be referring to the CAK game where #5 didn't play, I believe he was serving a suspension from last years playoff game where he got into a fight on the field so he had to sit out the first game of this season. Regarding #3, they use him on offense as a receiver some, he has two catches for 22yd. gains each per prepxtra.com and they use him on special teams too. In addition they use him as a quarterback in certain situations but I don't know how that's working out as I only saw him run that in the Jamboree at Neyland Stadium. I will say he got about 55yds. on Carter with one carry from the quarterback position.

This should be a great game Friday. From the amount of scoring that Gibbs is doing this year they must be putting the ball in the air a lot more. That means they have a much better skill player cubbard than in the past. If they can handle Rams offense, it will be Gibbs all the way, if not then the season will only go down from hear out. The easy schedule they have played has put a lot of points on the board, but playing teams that can't beat most youth teams does not prepare you for the stretch they are about to take on.

Grace Super Midgets 32

Gibbs 30

This should be a great game Friday. From the amount of scoring that Gibbs is doing this year they must be putting the ball in the air a lot more. That means they have a much better skill player cubbard than in the past. If they can handle Rams offense, it will be Gibbs all the way, if not then the season will only go down from hear out. The easy schedule they have played has put a lot of points on the board, but playing teams that can't beat most youth teams does not prepare you for the stretch they are about to take on.

Grace Super Midgets 32

Gibbs 30

Usually I try to hold the high road and respect all opponents and their fans but the above quote makes me want to think twice on my choice. Nah, I won't go there but I do want to thank you for the locker room material you are providing free of charge. I'll make sure Gibbs will have one posted by the locker room door for their knowledge and entertainment.