Giles vs. Shelbyville

MikeWinchell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ask how he got the position but then I looked at WKSR's website and it says he's the station's manager. I guess that's how he was appointed. You know, I like Chunn because he's a football guy and he does a pretty good job of telling it like it is. Also, he does his best to keep up with the stats.

I don't know about Rose but Chunn played college ball so he knows enough to be a broadcaster. You're probably right about the way Rose was appointed to the job.

Mike, well, looks like they took your buddy and put him back in the recycling bin. I thought I remembered him having more post on this particular thread and he hasn't wrote this morning. I must admit that from what I read, I thoght he was quite humorous.

He will be missed by me and few others. A great man that will be greatly missed. I got a feeling we'll see him again though....or at least I hope so.

Mike, well, looks like they took your buddy and put him back in the recycling bin. I thought I remembered him having more post on this particular thread and he hasn't wrote this morning. I must admit that from what I read, I thoght he was quite humorous.

He will be missed by me and few others. A great man that will be greatly missed. I got a feeling we'll see him again though....or at least I hope so.

Yeah. :thumb: