Page VS Ravenwood

PistPatriot

This discussion has become a joke. Ravenwood will beat Page by 10. I am saying 17-7. I still love the Patriots but some of the fans have become rediculous. Must be the rejects from my beloved Indy Eagles.

PistPatriot what happened to you bad mouthing the coaches. R you just waiting for a bad game or what?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This discussion has become a joke. Ravenwood will beat Page by 10. I am saying 17-7. I still love the Patriots but some of the fans have become rediculous. Must be the rejects from my beloved Indy Eagles.

PistPatriot what happened to you bad mouthing the coaches. R you just waiting for a bad game or what?

You need to go back to the IHS vs MBA board and focus on you beloved Egales, and HOPE that they dont go 1 - 3 after tonight........I bet they do!!! :twisted:

Hi cowboy! thanks for the shoutout! youre making me blush with all this attention! :hungry: Page fans are rediculous? We beat Centennial last year...ravenwood is having a bad year...so explain to me how its rediculous to think the Patriots will win? For your information...I'll still bad mouth the coaches if they do a poor job...but the thing is, Daniels is recognizing his teams talent alot earlier in the season this year as opposed to last. So I have no complaints. If they do they best they can coaching, and make smart decisions/adjustments...i'll remain silent and support them. Hope to see you at the game cowboy!

...........all i can say is WOW. That was the poorest display of coaching i have seen in a long time! 0 adjustments to pick up the blitz...horrible game....horrible. Im very disappointed in the coaches not adjusting the protection at the half. When something doesnt work, dont keep going back to it. Common sense....and you can say what you want but im not the only person that sees this. EVERYONE around me during the game and after the game had the same opinion. If tonights Page team shows up next week, its going to be a long night against Giles.

"What kind of a name is pistpatriot anyway.....bulldog69"

It means you are a fair weather fan and only jump on the Page bandwagon when they win. So please add my response to your posted question if you have the guts to do so.

Page is playing a school twice its size with a young team playing a very good defense from Ravenwood and you get the result similar to us playing a 1a school.

Did the Ravenwood QB play....................???? Doesn't matter. Contrary to what you believe ms fair weather....this game will help much more than the patty cake wins because you get all your weaknesses exposed. Besides, Giles is on a higher level playing field so don't over expect. Page has some good chances ahead....but if you can't get on board all the way then get off. I know first hand that a lot of the team reads these but don't post and can't.....and they think you are a joke. I even had some folks say that you prefer Page to lose so you can"brag" about being a know it all. Knock it off please....or rather leave. I know that your response will be your typical rebel crap. However I can see by the other posters you are NOT a fan.

Did Daniels mistreat you somewhere....did you fail to meet your GED....did you contract some social diseases and it rotted out your brain....or you just plain hateful and spiteful?//????? The best one I have heard about you is that you had ties to another school but got "kicked out". Sort of makes sense since you just popped up last year.

Like I said back in the spring.....if you are the wave of the future Page fan...God help us and Most of us don't want to listen.

Say what you will...but you have been the worst "fan" of any team on here...look around. This is simply pathetic.

Any fan with knowledge knows Page is going to have growing pains

I totally despise "fans" who only want wins instead of staying true to the team no matter what. I despise your cheap shots at the coaches even when they won two games and scored a lot of points, you gave them no credit and you griped about a QB who has started four games......you are a chicken.s....

I am behind the team and coaches thru thick and thin...like any "true" fan. You can gripe all you want on here but don't claim to be a fan of Page. I would ask that if any poster sees pistpatriot start a Page thread....PLEASE do not respond. There is no such thing as a pistpatriot...just a pistonpatriot. Your remarks make me sick.

Those boys played hard and you did was complain......once agin I challenge you to go to Daniels and talk to him about your concerns...won't happen though because you are a true COWARD....so please change your name to pistcoward...it would be a better fit.

.......and yes it could be a long night for Page against a veteran Giles team...don't act surprised

Bulldog over and out

once again...you attack me for not kissing the coaches a** with no real analysis of the game what-so-ever. I dont know how much hes paying you to defend him but the coaching in that game was a load of crap. I wonder how many times it would take coach Daniels of getting punched in the face to finally start ducking to avoid being hit? If its anything like the adjusting the blitz protection last night, my prediction is that he'd be layed out somewhere. You dont stick to your plan when your plan isnt working. Fairweather or not, the guy isnt the best coach....no emotion on the sidelines at all. Every other coach my player has ever had has been in his a** when hes made a mistake...he'll just tell them "good game" when thats NOT what they need to hear. they need someone to light a fair under their tales quick fast and in a hurry. Bulldog, if youd like to meet sometime to discuss the Patriots, id be more than willing...ya know, since you think im a coward and all... :D

FOCKER....OUT

...........all i can say is WOW. That was the poorest display of coaching i have seen in a long time! 0 adjustments to pick up the blitz...horrible game....horrible. Im very disappointed in the coaches not adjusting the protection at the half. When something doesnt work, dont keep going back to it. Common sense....and you can say what you want but im not the only person that sees this. EVERYONE around me during the game and after the game had the same opinion. If tonights Page team shows up next week, its going to be a long night against Giles.

that's right. A long night for ya'll but a good one for us........... I'm already stating 400 yards through the air by our QB.

it will be on the ground if anything. Bo has never been really successfull against Page's secondary.

"every other coach "my" player has ever had".....?????? I thought you had no one involved on the team. That you were just a fan....yeah right!!! All along I have left it alone that you have "someone" on the team.

Let's see ...you want to meet me...but you won't meet or discuss things to Daniels face....and by always avoiding that issue you are indeed a coward and a fair weather coward at that.

Now to be fair, I will arrange a "friendly get together" at the fieldhouse after practice on a Monday or Thursday with Daniels and Rathbone so that you can meet me and you can discuss your vast knowledge of football with the staff. Preferably this meeting should be after a loss so you show the staff how to be better prepared for the next game. Heck...they may make you a special member of the staff. You remind of old orangepeel that used to rant about Bennett....then one day several players showed up to talk to ol orangepeel about backing off and that was that. Like I said if you are the new breed of fan that Page is going to have.....it is pretty pathetic.

Ravenwood's defense was tough against the defending 5a champs in Oakland last week. Did you really think that we were going to have 300 yds offense against a decent 5a school with our team still learning. Sure we could have done better. Daniels demeanor is pretty well the opposite of what Bennett's was...both have been successful in their own right.

Face it...you just don't like Daniels and you use this forum to take cheap shots.

What would be your game plan with Giles? How much time would you spend studying film for strengths and weaknesses? How would you match up personnel? Which player on Page is your favorite?

What day do you want to meet the coaches and myself at the fieldhouse?

Page fans please disregard any of ironman22 comments. He is not a true gchs or bo fan, i am sure you guys arent either but as anyone with knowledge of rival games anything can happen. We look foward to playing you guys on the road, home field has been a great advantage but we got to win on the road. Again disregard ironman22 I think he may be like your pissypatriot. Good luck everyone.

Until you are man enough to sit down with the coaches and discuss your "opinions".....don't bother to ask me any more direct questions. Whether I was at practice or games last year this year or next year does not change the fact that you do NOTHING but post negative comments about the coaches of your own "alleged" team. Such loyalty....fooeeyyy! You are just what I said and those are the facts. Anyone can hide behind their computer and spew out crap....it is just ridiculous how you seem to be the only "fan" on coacht that continually rags the coaches on your own team. By the way, I quit sitting on Page's side last year when you and another player's parent were taking turns on here ragging on the coaches and when I sat in the stands I had to listen to parents who knew very little about football do the same thing you do. These men are paid a stipend to coach....you act like they should perform like pro coaches....get a life!!! While you are at it....get off their backs.

Which day did you choose to meet with everyone? You always say that you can say what you want on here. Well, you have been called out.....when are you coming to the fieldhouse for a little chalk session?

My biggest concern is that if you say yes......well..you know .....there may be the same amount of respect shown to you as you have to them.

Why don't you take shots at other schools and teams? I had two people tell me today that you are really an Independence person and you just want to kick Page when you feel like it.