District 15-A

SHlion99

i believe trinity will come in the district schedule much more prepared than the other teams, with games against USJ, JCS, Manassas, Union City, and McKenzie, i believe that this will help them in the district schedule, the way i see it turning out is:

1) TCA- 4-0

2) Adamsville- 3-1

3) Riverside- 2-2

4) Scotts Hill- 1-3

5) Middleton- 0-4

I just think that TCA is much improved on defense, and their offense has the firepower, when healthy, to outscore any team they face.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A week ago, I wouldve agreed with you cardfan about yalls advantage being in the trenches but tonight the tca line proved to me what they could do on both sides of the ball. Jabriel washington put up 200 yards rushing tonight and tca completely put a lockdown on jcs's qb cody jones, one of the best in all of west tennessee. TCA has played the toughest schedule of anyone in 15-a and the lions are hands down the best coached. That being said, adamsville is strong defensively and have a big offensive weapon in A.J. Damron I believe? Should be an absolutely awesome game!

I have not seen anything of TCA's line other than the lineman challenge and 7 on 7 earlier this year. I did notice that Adamsville's line was a lot stronger than TCA's in that respect. In the trenches it is determined by who keeps their feet moving the longest. It will be a war. I promise you that the Cartdinals are just as well coached as you bunch is and will show up and play the game of their lives. If TCA wins it will definately be because they played their best game as well. I have seen everyone of the teams you have played so far, and none of them come close to the strength you will face in few more weeks. I will be there for every snap of the game and will hope I am cheering my Cardinals on to victory. Defense is the pride and joy of this team and they love to get after it.

If TCA wins it will definately be because they played their best game as well. I have seen everyone of the teams you have played so far, and none of them come close to the strength you will face in few more weeks. .

I think that you are feeling a tad bit froggy there cardfan. No disrespect intended, but the teams that TCA has played to date are much tougher opponants than those faced by Adamsville to date. USJ, Manassas, and JCS are much better teams than Chester Co, Riverside, and McNairy. I don't know the first thing about Kossuth, MS., thus I won't speak on them.

The Coach T Strength of Schedule ratings for Class A show TCA with a SOS ranking of 16. Adamsville comes in with a SOS rating at 64 in Class A.

Adamsville is off to their best start in school history according to what I have read. I applaud them for the success that they have had so far. The game between TCA and Adamsville should decide who will be the champion of 15-A.

However, I should remind you that it is unwise to make statements that you can't back up with FACTS.

If TCA wins it will definately be because they played their best game as well. I have seen everyone of the teams you have played so far, and none of them come close to the strength you will face in few more weeks. .

I think that you are feeling a tad bit froggy there cardfan. No disrespect intended, but the teams that TCA has played to date are much tougher opponants than those faced by Adamsville to date. USJ, Manassas, and JCS are much better teams than Chester Co, Riverside, and McNairy. I don't know the first thing about Kossuth, MS., thus I won't speak on them.

The Coach T Strength of Schedule ratings for Class A show TCA with a SOS ranking of 16. Adamsville comes in with a SOS rating at 64 in Class A.

Adamsville is off to their best start in school history according to what I have read. I applaud them for the success that they have had so far. The game between TCA and Adamsville should decide who will be the champion of 15-A.

However, I should remind you that it is unwise to make statements that you can't back up with FACTS.

do not get me Wrong I am not saying TCA is a push over. Yes they have played some tougher competition. But they seemed to think they wll just swoop into town and leave with an easy win. What I promise you is that it will not be easy for either team and Jabriel can't do it all by himself. A great player he is, but he has got to have some help. I watched adamsville pick apart the db's from TCA in 7 on 7 ( minus their best one JW). I also watche dthem get smoked in the linemen challenges. I will still say that Adamsville will have a chance and will still have to go with my Cardinals in this one. Welcome to the ville I ope you enjoy your stay.

I haven't heard anyone from tca say that adamsville will be an easy win? If you haven't noticed from my posts I have a lot of respect for adamsville.I also don't think it would be smart to bring scrimmages, 7 on 7 or lineman drills into the equation. TCA has several other high caliber players besides jabriel, josh lenoir is one of the best kickers in 2a and we have more experience in playoff type games than adamsville. And you make it sound like an easy task to shut jabriel down? Have you ever gotten the chance to watch him play?

Wow!! Easy guys........(TCA) I think if you look back thru this thread respect was given to both teams.

Now as far as the district breaks down... I'll of course have to go with Cardfans prediction.

As for comparing positions, I haven't seen TCA play. I have seen the Cardinals play every snap, there is a fire behind these redbirds. Speed we got, strenght we definitly got. I think this game will be a real barnburner. Ohh if your not used to playing physical, tell them boyz to strap up tight!

First off i'd like to say that no one from Trinity, nor Adamsville, has even hinted to this being an easy victory. Second, i believe that Manassas may just be more physical than Adamsville. The Tigers just line the ball up and run behind there D1 lineman O.C. Brown every play of the game, and you better believe those boys are big and mean, so i believe tca was physically tested with a depleted roster. It should be a good game, but i believe the early season tests will help the lions to victory