District 15-A

SHlion99

I can't wait for this game the atmosphere will be electric. I hope TCA brings a good crowd with them. This will be a playoff type atmosphere for both squads. The district games hurt these two by being weaker but both teams have scheduled some touher opponents to help them come playoff time. I think these two teams overall will matchup real close. Cardinals will welcome the Lions in with open arms right up to kick off then it is war. As soon as the game is over we can go back to being friendly posters. Good luck to ya'll the next couple of weeks hope it is inury free.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I cant believe anyone thinks trinity stands a chance against adamsville!!! We have several lineman that bench 300+ and I doubt yall have any. As for yalls quarter back that's supposed to be so AMAZING you can bet he'll spend a majority of the game on the ground. Were undefeated for a reason and in a few weeks you'll see why!!! TCA better get to work on recruiting a few more players before they come to the 'ville or its gonna be over in the first quarter. CANT STOP THA CARDS!!!!!

The Adamsville-TCA game will definitely be a huge game in the district. I do not understand how Adamsville can think they are the strongest team that TCA has played. Please go look at Manassas and particulary OC Brown. Yes, Adamsville is much improved and their coaching staff has done a great job, but in no way do they compare to the strength and speed of Manassas. I would even venture to say that Manassas has 10 or 11 guys faster than Adamsville's fastest and 10 -11 guys stronger. The statement about recruiting, where does that even come from. You can't be referring to Jabriel, as he as been at Trinity since Kindergarten. Now, unless they have some spectactular resource to find kids in the Rec department flag football league when they are 4, this statement is trying to fuel a fire. I am looking forward to this game. I think it will be a very electric atmosphere on October 3rd.

All of cardinal nation is still flying high! As is to be expected! It's hard not to be overwhelmingly confident in your team when your 4-0! But as far as saying we are stronger and faster than Manassas I can't really say, haven't seen them play. I have seen our big guys manhandle every team we've faced " every team". I also had the opportunity to watch our guys DOMINATE the benchpress part if the linemen challange! I also was allowed in to watch a little film on some of the teams in our district. You can quote me on this "we will control the line of scrimage in EVERY district game this year period!!" This game will be a good game (TCA) . As far as TCA's QB he looks to be a good good player! Been playing since his freshman year, he ought to have some poise! We'll see!!

Man I wish we played this week! But we can't over look the next victim!

I hate to say it but yall have a great chance of winning tomorrow it's gona take something special for us to pull off the win tomorrow but I wouldnt go making perdictions saying you are going to put up 40 on TCA and you are going to hold them to 120 yards of offense. It is gona be tough to stop Jabriel Washington and I have heard good things about Austin Whitsitt. If it comes down to a field goal Josh Lenoir has kicked a 40 plus yarder already this year so I think it will be a very good game and I cant call it this early because each team could suffer injuries that could change the outcome.

Guys please excuse cantstopthacardinals.. He one of the fans we try to hide. Most Adamsville fans respect their opponents and your program.... You'll find that when you guys come down October 2nd. This game will be very competitive. I'm very excited to get to see Jabriel Washington. It should be interesting if he is matched up with AJ Damron. These guys are probably the two biggest playmakers in the district and it will be fun to see them square off. I've heard nothing but good things about your team and it's going to be fun playing in a few weeks. It won't be a 40 point game in either advantage and anyone who has any knowledge at all about local high school football couldn't say that and be taken seriously like this guy wants to be so bad.

Good luck to everyone in the district this week (except for Scotts Hill :thumb: ) and I hope you guys have a safe trip to the 'ville.