TSSAA probes Riverdale!!!

fmrqb02

Like I said in another thread.

"I did NOT think I had ever seen him during the Rankin years. I may be slow, old, and forgetful, but I don't think I could miss someone that big on the playing field. If I did the 'clone' would correct me. As he was home this weekend I asked the clone about him as the last thread about this bothered me. Clone does NOT even know who he is!

Did he come to Rutherford county from Metro, or is he our own problem? Something that big did not just appear out of thin air.

Coach Mac is a straight up guy and if this guy is stupid enough to try recruiting at Oakland I am sure Coach Mac will hit him right in the tail with the door as his tail is being thrown OUT!"

OP like you I knew Coach Mac would show him the door. Coach Mac and the rest of the staff you got from R'dale were some of the most vocal AGAINST recruiting PERIOD!

BaseballBoro, YOUR agenda is VERY obvious. The next tactic will be screaming 'racism' which is also BS! :popcorneater:

D'V, Time to pack the bag and catch the Greyhound back SOUTH to Birmingham!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BaseballBoro, YOUR agenda is VERY obvious. The next tactic will be screaming 'racism' which is also BS! :popcorneater:

Who said anything about race? I'm white, he's black, and I don't really care what color you or any of the other posters are. Irrelevant.

My agenda is obvious? Enlighten me.

If letting you know that there are some misinformed souls saying some very ugly things about a human being that they just don't know is an "agenda", then guilty as charged.

It's sad. Most of you are grown men, and you'd be ashamed to say some of the things you are saying if you couldn't hide behind your "username" on the internet.

I'd be glad to discuss this somewhere more private than this thread if you'd like, I promise you have misread this situation.

BaseballBoro, YOUR agenda is VERY obvious. The next tactic will be screaming 'racism' which is also BS! :ph34r:

Who said anything about race? I'm white, he's black, and I don't really care what color you or any of the other posters are. Irrelevant.

If letting you know that there are some misinformed souls saying some very ugly things about a human being that they just don't know is an "agenda", then guilty as charged.

It's sad. Most of you are grown men, and you'd be ashamed to say some of the things you are saying if you couldn't hide behind your "username" on the internet.

I'd be glad to discuss this somewhere more private than this thread if you'd like, I promise you have misread this situation.

D'V knows my name and my phone number as we have 'chatted' before. As to your being white, on this board there is only black and white print. Welllll, unless you are more puter savvy than I am and know how to change it! :popcorneater:

BaseballBoro, YOUR agenda is VERY obvious. The next tactic will be screaming 'racism' which is also BS! :shock:

D'V knows my name and my phone number as we have 'chatted' before. As to your being white, on this board there is only black and white print. Welllll, unless you are more puter savvy than I am and know how to change it! :popcorneater:

I missed the part where you shed light on my agenda.

Glad you've talk to D'V before. I'm sure you can pick up the phone and tell him to catch the Greyhound back to B'ham rather than posting it on a message board. That'd probably be a more effective way to tell him how you really feel, don't ya think?

If you truly have spoken with him on the issue and have seen some of the facts, you wouldn't be in here joining the trolls that think this guy's "agenda" is sour grapes. :ph34r:

First I do not have his number, he called me.

Second just because I talked to him does NOT mean I believed him. I talk to folks all the time I think are full of manure. Doesn't mean they are good folks, just full of the said manure.

Third as it is late and there is folks here sleeping I do NOT want to talk to him NOW.

Now we are getting somewhere. Exactly what did he tell you about this situation that you don't believe?

We can go from there... :popcorneater:

First, have not talked to him about this instance. Talked to him when this first came up over a month ago.

Second you are assuming alot of things you are accusing us of also.

When I was a working Detective I went by facts. Here are the 'facts' as I know them.

1. He was NEVER a coach at R'dale

2. If he was recruiting us such good players other REAL Coaches would have been to the T$$AA in a heartbeat and reporting us and starting a real investigation.

We could go on from here but I am tired and going to bed, plus my fingers are tired.

Then,sir, please enlighten us to the facts since neither side has really painted a clear picture at this point. I dont need a username, Eric Smith, Oakland Class of 03, and would gladly give him my opinion of that matter should he ask for it. If he truly had honorable intentions, why didnt he report this WHILE he was still at Riverdale? Because he had to save his own rear end.

This post has been moved to this thread...

I really don't understand what any public school would have to offer any player, other than the opportunity to play for a winning program. PERIOD, there is no pay for play in public schools. That's division II where every one is either paying to play or getting payed (scholarship) to play. It did occur to my family when we purchased our home in Blackman that my son may not have a chance to compete for a state championship, but would compete in a very high level of football.

The reason my son is not at Riverdale and is at Blackman had more to do with the Middle school situation than the High school. I would have loved for him to have gone to Riverdale because of their great history and the chance to compete for a ring. So I guess if he was recruited it must have been by Blackman middle.

Sometimes parents just do what they feel is best for their kid, and if that is going to Riverdale to play football and the rest of the year be a student, did the school recruit the kid or did the parent recruit the school. When I was a kid I was zoned to go to East high school in Nashville. A coach from Maplewood came to my school and spoke to a hand full of players and said if you want to come to Maplewood here is what you need to do. And I did just that.

Now was I recruited or did the coach just let me know what I had to do to compete for at the highest level. The bottom line is I had to do those things in order to get into Maplewood. It was up to me to do those things and provide my own transportation to school, and I never received a check.

baseballboro, or whatever name YOU decide to hide behind on here, why would anybody try and defend this guy? Here is a guy that was "involved" with the RHS program and got to know the players and obviously gained their trust. Then gets mad and moves across town and decides he wants to try and ruin everything the kids have worked for, and for what? So he can get HIS name in the paper, and TRY and tarnish Coach A's reputation.

This guy is the lowest form of a creep as there could be. He deserves EVERY bit of critisim hes getting on here. And if the DNJ was worth a crap, they would post his picture on the front page once all the facts are out so everybody knows to run the other way when they see this guy coming. Im glad to here that Coach Mac and his staff told this guy to take a hike. Maybe this guy can go back to Birmingham and hook up with Rush Prost.