District 15-A

SHlion99

Greenfield got beat the other night, because Greenfield didnt play their game. Also, our girls could not hit a shot if their life depended on it. I've never seen them that cold before. It was just one of those nights that everybody has at times. Also, Lake Co. was hot. They were hitting everything they shot.

Let's dont forget that Greenfield beat Lake Co. this year. Greenfield was also one of the few teams to beat Gleason this year. And, yes, Lake Co. has now beaten the Lady Jackets twice. Lake Co. is very good team...especially when their girls are knocking down three's like they did the other night. And, you wont find many players as fast and quick as TT Flowers of Lake Co. The girl is a natural athlete that has real potential to go far....if she'll keep her head on straight and work hard.

Anyway, dont judge Greenfield by the championship game the other night. That was just one of those horrible nights of shooting woes....just sorry that it came on that night...of all nights. Hopefully, we'll meet Lake Co. in the regional tourney championship. I'd love to see a rematch. And then, we'll be facing probably either Middleton or Scotts Hill from the look of things down in yall's part of the world.

I don't know much about Scott's Hill but hopefully one of us or both of us get that opportunity.Hopefully ,Lake Co will beat McKenzie and if so then Humboldt.One thing is for sure.They say Middleton likes to run..Lake Co would be more than happy.I'd rather play a team that wants to run.I'd rather Lake Co play teams that run than play teams like Bradford,Gleason that can run if needed in spots.Lake Co can get up and down the floor and really gives T.T. room to operate.She should be able to get some easy baskets and kick it out to Mariah or Shamon.The best games Lake Co has played all year was against Dyersburg and Trenton ..They let Lake Co run and I believe Mariah hit about 7 three pointers..The last game against Trenton payed closer attention to Mariah but Carnation Hart had her way down down and had over 20 points.!I'm hoping for a Lake Co-Greenfiield rematch.I still think the spedd of Lake Co is the difference between the two teams..Hopefully we'll get to find out..But at least if it does happen..we know we both will be playing somewhere at least 1 more game ,no matter what..Just hope we have that chance..Even if it's at Middleton.!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at Scott's Hill's schedule.They look like they love to run also by looking at the points they have scored.Very impressive record.Have beaten Milan and Lexington.Lost to Middleton twice,once a close game and the other about 60 something to 30 something..So don't know what happened in that game.Looks to be just one of those ugly nights..But they do look like they have a very good team..Never know..Middleton could be the team traveling..!

I just looked at Scott's Hill's schedule.They look like they love to run also by looking at the points they have scored.Very impressive record.Have beaten Milan and Lexington.Lost to Middleton twice,once a close game and the other about 60 something to 30 something..So don't know what happened in that game.Looks to be just one of those ugly nights..But they do look like they have a very good team..Never know..Middleton could be the team traveling..!

I was at both the Middleton/ SH games this season, as a Scotts Hill fan. Their girls are VERY impressive. I saw our girls play one of their worst games all year at Middleton & lost by 30+. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "if we played well we'd have won" or anything like that. Middleton hit 11 3 pointers in that game and played a very good, smothering defense.

SH's girls knew they are better than that and played much better at home, eventually losing by 6. I'm not saying that we can NOT beat Middleton- quite the contrary, I know we COULD. But we'll have to play basically a perfect game to do so. Good luck & good health to both teams tonight, and I'm hoping for all the remaining 15A teams to represent well in the Regionals.

I said yesterday (see above) that Scotts Hill would have to play basically a perfect game to beat Middleton. They did not, but Middleton had a very bad shooting night also & Scotts Hill rebounded well & played great defense. Great hustle from both teams & it was exciting to watch.

Scotts Hill- 2009/2010 District Champs- congrats ladies.

Looks like the ladies of 15 a will be seeing each other again Tuesday night.

Scotts Hill vs Madison @ TCA @ 6:00

Adamsville vs Middleton @ TCA @ 7:30

Good luck Lady Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully adamsville will slow the ball down and play with middleton. hopefully their coach took some notes from coach chandler the other night. GO LIONS