Reasons to Come and Play for RIVERDALE!

Lost Old Dad

The following is purely for entertainment and because of all the accusations in and past and currently. I repeat NONE of the following is true!

1. For QB's a new car when you deliver the Gold Ball. Car is subject to dealers availability.

2. To qualify for the football dorm, you must be coming from out of county/state!

3. To qualify to use the Viper for date night you must rush for a minimum of three touchdowns.

4. Only the football team can utilize the fishing pond in front of the dorm.

5. To qualify for the post game luau and kegger the team must win by at least 24 points.

6. If parents really need a job, well I am sure 'something' can be found.

7. Players must attain a minimum ACT score for the free food option, or run a 4.4 forty yard time. 4.6 in pads.

8. To celebrate the new Palm Trees in front of the 'Dorm' a party will be thrown Friday night after the game until sometime when folks come to Sunday.

As I have not been part of the program that long, I am sure others can add to this list to complete it!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The following is purely for entertainment and because of all the accusations in and past and currently. I repeat NONE of the following is true!

1. For QB's a new car when you deliver the Gold Ball. Car is subject to dealers availability.

2. To qualify for the football dorm, you must be coming from out of county/state!

3. To qualify to use the Viper for date night you must rush for a minimum of three touchdowns.

4. Only the football team can utilize the fishing pond in front of the dorm.

5. To qualify for the post game luau and kegger the team must win by at least 24 points.

6. If parents really need a job, well I am sure 'something' can be found.

7. Players must attain a minimum ACT score for the free food option, or run a 4.4 forty yard time. 4.6 in pads.

8. To celebrate the new Palm Trees in front of the 'Dorm' a party will be thrown Friday night after the game until sometime when folks come to Sunday.

As I have not been part of the program that long, I am sure others can add to this list to complete it!

Not bad old man, not bad at all. :popcorneater:

I have a 6'1 Lb & TE. Lead the team lastyear in tackles and is a Outstanding baseball player if interested just PM me.

I'm sure we could use him, but I am only a historian and not part of the negotiation team. :thumb:

I would ask if he could catch while playing TE, but forgot we don't throw anymore. :lol:

Most importantly LOD hes got to be able to block For those speedy backs going off tackle or around the TE himself! :thumb:

Lost old dad, that is hilarious....but I could have sworn you were talking about MUS,Brentwood Academy, Ensworth, CBHS....you know, all those D2 schools. The only problem which really isnt a problem because they have been doing it for years is there is a huge money trail following their recruits in tuition. Tens of thousands of dollars depending on the yearly tuition and how long they were on scholarship for. It is not much of a secret it is being done in west TN. I guess it is hard to investigate when the city councilmans kid and the state reps kid and those lawyers kids go to those schools. Easier for the T$$AA to leave them alone. Too much power and money. Shamey, Shamey, Shamey...

I have a 6'1 Lb & TE. Lead the team lastyear in tackles and is a Outstanding baseball player if interested just PM me.

is he a left hander that pitches? if so PM and lets see what we can work out lol

Its heck when the negotiating team has to work two or more sports! :thumb:

Speaking of 'team' hasn't TDC sob.....ah......gotten up yet? :lol:

Just messing with you TDC! :thumb: