Spring Hill @ Lewis Co.

chaingang13

Richlandfb.....not putting you down just defending the players here. I know Richland has been down for years, but to gloat over another teams success and failure doesn't make your situation better. Do you know for sure that a change is coming next year? Do you know who will be taking over? How many players do you have out this year? I know about 10 years ago.....I knew some of your players, they were talented but the team didn't do very well which surprised me. Maybe a change is needed to get fans and players fired up.

Again not attacking.........just defending the Lewis program. Making it to the playoffs year after year isn't a bad thing.....even if you lose in the 1st or 2nd road. Good luck!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis County is done. They wont be anything for years!!!!!! Spring Hill blows them out of the entire area. Heck, I even think Lewis County/Richland would be a good game. LOL

Now that's saying something. If you think that Richland/Lewis would be a good game then I really feel for Lewis county tonight.

Lewis and Coach Sharp would spank Taylor and Richland the same way they always have. Richland is a 1A school with a terrible coach, no match for Lewis County. Lewis is in a new class and will improve over time. Enjoy beating them while you can.

Spring Hill over Lewis 35-14

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't Richland a 2A school?

We know our coach is not worth a darn, and we expect to have a new one next year. My problem with Lewis Co is that they always looked down on us, just as you have done in your comment. We could have been much better if we were better coached. My junior year, we had some real athletes with Daniel Fralix and Jake Butler. If we had just been better prepared/coached you would have seen a different result. The way you guys acted toward us made me happy to always see you fall early.

It's hard not to look down on a team you beat every year. A word of advice to Richlandfb, don't talk about a team that has been very successful if your team hasnt been.

It's hard not to look down on a team you beat every year. A word of advice to Richlandfb, don't talk about a team that has been very successful if your team hasnt been.

I've got to hand it to my friend Mike on this one.. From where I am sitting, none of the three schools really have much to talk about right now. L.C. is down but even at its best, they are like the Alabama teams of the past. They may play only one good team a year and win. When they play the next good team, they get stopped in the playoffs. Richland, that's just a Vanderbuilt right there. As for spring hill, they're a South Carolina. They've got some of the pieces but they'll never be what they were in the 70's and 80's......

I've got to hand it to my friend Mike on this one.. From where I am sitting, none of the three schools really have much to talk about right now. L.C. is down but even at its best, they are like the Alabama teams of the past. They may play only one good team a year and win. When they play the next good team, they get stopped in the playoffs. Richland, that's just a Vanderbuilt right there. As for spring hill, they're a South Carolina. They've got some of the pieces but they'll never be what they were in the 70's and 80's......

You pretty much got it all correct on that one, except I wouldn't compare Richland to an SEC school. They're more like Western Kentucky.

Soph. RB is a beast and have soph. LB that is out hurt that is the hurt that might be the best on the team. They might not be loaded from top to bottom but there is a lot of good players there. Middle School hasnt been scored on all year and last several years have been good. Panthers arent laying down yet.

You're right they have a pretty good Middle School team this year gave up 14 points to East Hickman lastnight in a really good game( 14 to 12 East hickman win)! As for you guys having a good Middle School team Last year you got beat 30 to 0 in the playoffs by and OK East Hickman team. The two plays you scored on lastnight were busted playes. Its time for an Offensive Change in Lewis Co. High school and Middle school... They've got players! They need more options on offense!

I was scratchin my head at this reply as well............ Getting beat last year 30-0 by sorry ole East Hickman team makes your team good? Last night East Hickman should of demolished Lewis......not just won. 2 lucky plays and that was about it. Lewis County will be ok.........but making Excuses for this and that makes you look desperate...... look at East High School they got thier heads kicked in for 2 years, this year they will win some games. We make no excuses just try and keep getting back up... Be happy with what you have.