District 13AAA

indianmaniac17

My predictions are as follow:

1. North Side Lady Indians- With 4 starters returning from last year and a year older, North Side looks like a team that could make it to the 'Boro.

2. Hardin County Tigers- From what I see on the roster they can give North Side a run for their money, but with the weaker district from last year, Liberty was their competition, and North Side beat Liberty last year.

3. Dyer County Choctaws- It's really a drop off from here, Dyer County, I think, is not really up to par with North Side and Hardin County.

4. Brighton Cardinals- I don't know a lot about Brighton.

5. Munford Cougars- IDK

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
It looks like North Side and Hardin County have a free trip to the district finals. When it comes to regions North Side and Hardin County will have to be like they are playing Gibson County, although I'm happy its not.

Fason is going to have a breakout year this year! Look for some D1 attention to her this year and next year!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
i have to say GC you are right about that, yalls region is who is the fourth team in the region semi-finals.

You already know that Gibson, Westview, and Obion County are in there

I think North Side's girls basketball is better off in AAA than in AA. As for North Side's boys, they're better off in AA than in AAA, unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...
My predictions are as follow:

1. North Side Lady Indians- With 4 starters returning from last year and a year older, North Side looks like a team that could make it to the 'Boro.

2. Hardin County Tigers- From what I see on the roster they can give North Side a run for their money, but with the weaker district from last year, Liberty was their competition, and North Side beat Liberty last year.

3. Dyer County Choctaws- It's really a drop off from here, Dyer County, I think, is not really up to par with North Side and Hardin County.

4. Brighton Cardinals- I don't know a lot about Brighton.

5. Munford Cougars- IDK

I haven't seen the Derek McCord ran DC Lady Choctaws yet nor have I seen Northside girls or Hardin County girls, but I know 1 thing about the Lady Choctaws: They will come at you and fight until the very end! Don't be surprised if they compete, by that I mean have close games, with Northside and Hardin County. GOOD LUCK! & GO LADY CHOCTAWS!