South Pittsburg at Signal

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Signal number 2 in 2a? Someone answer me that...I just do not see how a first year program can be that high up in the ranking cause I can think of some teams that are better right now like trousdale, friendship christian, and jasper...I would just like to hear peoples comments..I can see them being in the top ten...but number 2??

All based off an undefeated JV Schedule last year...makes no sense to me but I am glad they are ranked where they are.....gives us Pirates something to get even more motivated about!!! What's the talk around town so far after watching some film??

someone said to run the ball at ex-pirate trey skyles?

that wouldnt be the smartest idea, he is one of the hard nose hitters on signals team, doesnt miss to many tackles and fills holes, and much more strong than any of the south pitt backs for sure, considering he has a bench max of 365.

hahahhahahahaha :motorbike: Your telling me we should not run the ball at him....Of course you know they are going to run the ball at him and you say he is stronger than the sp backs...I dont think so pal...The only reason he is up at signal is because he was not good enough to play both ways at SP and got mad an left and anyone who knows are team really well knows that is the truth...I have been saying it all week do not make those Pirates upset :motorbike:

How is Signal number 2 in 2a? Someone answer me that...I just do not see how a first year program can be that high up in the ranking cause I can think of some teams that are better right now like trousdale, friendship christian, and jasper...I would just like to hear peoples comments..I can see them being in the top ten...but number 2??

All based off an undefeated JV Schedule last year...makes no sense to me but I am glad they are ranked where they are.....gives us Pirates something to get even more motivated about!!! What's the talk around town so far after watching some film??

From what I hear...Signal plans on not changing there playcalling much...so I guess they will try to run on us then catch us of guard with some deep post or something

From what I hear...Signal plans on not changing there playcalling much...so I guess they will try to run on us then catch us of guard with some deep post or something

I can guarantee coach will not change a thing. SM is a physical team that will pound it all night. But they can also go to the air. There are a lot of bold predictions on here and I understand since SP has the history to back them up. I think this will be a better game than many of you think.

Old Pirate says the key to this game is the consistancy of the SP offense. Game 1 the only consistancy was the Pirates inability to execute blocks,routes,passes or anything else. Them Jasper folkes have been crowing for 2 weeks how they shut SP down? Game 2 the Pirates were on their game offensively. Question still remains to OP and SP folkes can they become consistant. Ifin they do.......them Eagles will be in for a long night. SM will most likely be attempting to strike thru the air. That said... the SP defensive backs will be lighting some WRs up. Exspect the eagles do come out fared up and that fence jumper feller is sure to want this one bad and will call on his SM team mates to help the cause. Recon, this will be a burn burner from the looks of all the chatter round the area. OP will wait to make a prediction. Figure those Pirates have soom work to do before goin to the Eagle Nest.

Yeah hes hard nose alright and i cfan can pretty much guarantee from what i have seen that he will be on top of his game for this one and he will be lighting all the fire in this game the kid is strong fast and will lay you out. from the last i have heard from my little his bench has went up to 385 and squat to 635 cause my little brother works out with him twice a day. so im with you. i wouldnt run it at him. That wouldnt be your best idea.

Yeah hes hard nose alright and i cfan can pretty much guarantee from what i have seen that he will be on top of his game for this one and he will be lighting all the fire in this game the kid is strong fast and will lay you out. from the last i have heard from my little his bench has went up to 385 and squat to 635 cause my little brother works out with him twice a day. so im with you. i wouldnt run it at him. That wouldnt be your best idea.

Did you know that he left SP because a freshman was above him on the depth chart?

All I know is he, nor the other Eagles, could contain LV's running game and their best players only played 3 quarters. Yeah...they sound like beasts!!! :blush: Face the truth, if LV had more players and Sequatchie caught a few more breaks, then Signal would have 2 losses!!!!