South Pittsburg at Signal

Does Signal have a good QB? That is there only chance to keep it close is by passing because they will not run on us and if they do they will pay the price :D This game could get ugly...Like someone said earlier I think...you do not guarantee a victory over a elite program like SP...Why give bulletin board material for the whole week of practice? That is just Dumb!!

signal has 2 good quarterbacks. either could be starters at money schools, but the starter, hogan whitmire, is very good, throwing and running, i think he is ahead on Robinson in the passing ratings

they also have good receivers maybe not real fast, but always catch the ball and run great routes.

just the case like south pitt, signal or south pitt hasnt thrown a lot this season yet because no one has stopped either teams running games, although i think both are very capable of passing well.

many schools, not money***

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all for all of you saying signal is a bad team because of the lookut valley game and saying were not dicipline and coach bad, then you tell me why they had injuries every play of the third and fourth quarter. because it seems to me no other team is in as great shape as signal and they want to lay down to get a break. and second of all for all of you saying that south pitt is going to be a blowout then you got another thing coming for you. you call us city folks? well come on the mountain and we will show you how some good ole boys will do it. signal isnt as quick as south pitt but i can guarantee they will lay you out and they will smash your mouth on offense and run it down your throat. yeah marion is good but do you actually think they have the power that signal does? signal has boys that rep south pitts maxes in sets of ten. so yall get over confident like you say your not but your very very confident on here. yall will get whats coming to you. third if you do beat signal then i would bet everything i own that yall will get beat in the playoffs like yall always do. i predict signal 48 sp 14.

Wow, I don't see how anyone could really say Cascade was better than Marion County.Our youth is coming to what they do best.And that's fight til the end. Signal is a good team i'm sure.But the fire has been stoked.And honestly we have not played our best game game yet.Cascade's game was close to it.I think that the Pirates are hungry for their place in SP lore.We will see.I must give the staff their due.Way to turn loose and let them do what they do best.I'm glad poster's like P-Mike,P-Tom,Powerp and other's are posting more this season.It's good to get input from fans who really care about the young men. Less retoric and third person garbage.There still are some huge test yet for the Pirates.But this ship just might endure the storm.Signal Mountain sure has looked good.But the Pirates will not lay down ! Thae last post by yallaintnutin is probably still in high school. Bless his heart.He will be a true believer come Friday Night that's for sure.Wonder if he'll post again afterwords?

first of all for all of you saying signal is a bad team because of the lookut valley game and saying were not dicipline and coach bad, then you tell me why they had injuries every play of the third and fourth quarter. because it seems to me no other team is in as great shape as signal and they want to lay down to get a break. and second of all for all of you saying that south pitt is going to be a blowout then you got another thing coming for you. you call us city folks? well come on the mountain and we will show you how some good ole boys will do it. signal isnt as quick as south pitt but i can guarantee they will lay you out and they will smash your mouth on offense and run it down your throat. yeah marion is good but do you actually think they have the power that signal does? signal has boys that rep south pitts maxes in sets of ten. so yall get over confident like you say your not but your very very confident on here. yall will get whats coming to you. third if you do beat signal then i would bet everything i own that yall will get beat in the playoffs like yall always do. i predict signal 48 sp 14.

Easy there Tonto...I can pretty much guarantee you that Signal will not score 20 points much less 48...That is just crazy...You guys have not played competition yet either...Now look, I aint going to get all upset because it is obvious you do not know what your talking about but I will just say this...Sp already has three reasons why they should run the score up Friday night...1. The Jv game last year..2. To get yall of cloud 9..and 3. because your coach said yall would demolish us on the radio...Now we do not need bulletin board material...but our players do read this stuff and I know that for a fact as well as the coaches...Do not make this group of talented young men for the Pirates mad because the ship is about to set sail up the mountain and we have plenty of gun powder stored up on our boat just for this game :D

Careful there rookie....your going down a road the has no return.....be sure and come back on here after next Fridays game..we will be eagerly awaiting your about face on predictions !! :D

i really dont care if your from the mountian or valley or whether your rich or poor either way your taking a butt whoopen signal mtn so u can have your new school hall of fame coach and all your money and take a big L at the sametime sp by 35!!!!!!!!! get ya some rookies :D

At a boy Spfan24...Stir the pot up with ole powerp :D Those signal boys better watch out Friday Night for the blindside so I am throwing up a caution flag for them :D by the way I think alot of people forget the one of SP former players...Trey Skyles is his name I think is up there so I know are players will love to run at him...So there is all kinds of interesting story lines in this game...I just can not wait until Friday :D

A few house keeping items. Game time is 7pm est. so 6pm South Pitt time. Visitors’ bleachers hold 1,000 and home side currently holds 1200 with expansion to 2200 coming soon. Also coming soon will be permanent looker rooms with restrooms, so that means for now port-o-potties and there are several on the visitors side. Parking is somewhat limited we had almost 3300 for the first game and were able to accommodate everyone. But it is a long walk from the lower soccer parking lot. It is advisable to carpool if possible. Parking is $3.00 and the gate is $6.00 per person correct change always makes the lines move faster. Concessions on both sides, burgers, hotdogs, nachos, popcorn and drinks are sold in the buildings and there are tents beside the buildings that also sell drinks and candy, no candy sold in buildings only at tents (this is important for the young ones). There is plenty of standing room around the track which is gravel but weather permitting might get paved before Friday at least that was the goal, I think rain last week put them behind.

Now for the game, SP is the program that all schools envy and want to become, great results year in and year out and great fan support. SM is the new kid on the block that is trying to establish a good program out of the gate and so far we have had great fan support with good results. All of this equals a good spirited battle with a raucous crowd, which means it will be an awesome atmosphere. I can’t wait……….

i will be on here dont worry bout that. yall are going to be surprised, believe it or not we are hungry to hurt some people we hope you can keep up to the pace we will be at. and you say that yall aint over confident well yall are very confident on here and i just want to see if your boys have the big head like yall do. and no i am not in high school i am one of the players older brothers representing them.

Where is Signal's stadium located? I didn't see it near the school on Google Maps but that may be too old to show it.

Put 2650 Sam Powell Trail, Signal Mountain TN 37377 in MapQuest. The star will be right where the stadium is. On the map the school is under construction you will see the high school parking beside the baseball fields and below the construction the soccer fields with parking.

i will be on here dont worry bout that. yall are going to be surprised, believe it or not we are hungry to hurt some people we hope you can keep up to the pace we will be at. and you say that yall aint over confident well yall are very confident on here and i just want to see if your boys have the big head like yall do. and no i am not in high school i am one of the players older brothers representing them.

Son, You are trash talking the wrong team...It is obvious you have never seen a defense like SP...And anyone that knows football would back me up on that statement :| And by the way you should not want anyone to get hurt...get their bell rung a little but not hurt