Oakland v. Riverdale

MidTennFootball

All of you are such kids, but like I said if you were a man or a real woman you would meet me face to face and we could talk instead you want to hide behind a screen name. It's funny how you think I am Byron. Maybe I should go out and recruit some kids huh? I am not saying Byron is perfect. If he was recruiting on purpose then he shouldn't be but if he was being used to do it by school officials then that is different. Like I said he has helped my son. He has coached him in several sports and never tried to recruit him. I don't see where it is your place to tell the Oakland coaches or any other coaches in this area what kids can hang around him because he is a positive influence. Let's look at it this way. He has tried to make inappropriate passes at these kids like one of your current coach? If you want something to talk about on your little message board here is one! I will defend him because he stood up for what is right and you'll hate it. I bet you that he could go right now to Blackman, Smyrna, or LaVergne and be welcomed with open arms. I can't wait until his camp next summer to see how many of the Riverdale kids will be there. I know of several because my son is one. I am not going to reveal who I am on here because it is too many sad people here but if you want to meet me somewhere send me a private note and we can arrange that.

You have got to be kidding. Talk about sounding like a kid. This post does not even make sense, what the heck does inappropriate passes have to do with anything and if you are a Riverdale Parent then why are you refering to him as "your coach" and not our coach??? If everyone is trying to protect Riverdale then why did the girls basketball team get sanctioned for something that was inocent? Why did Riverdale not even make the playoffs last year with all this talent they recruited. Oakland won a state title last year so we should investigate them for recruiting. Smyrna won 2 so who recruited Sonny Gray and Wilkes? Blackman had more kids go out for football than any other high school so who is investigating them? If this guy is so great and Riverdale is so bad then move to Oakland and shut up.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic