Giles Co. @ Page?????????

blockhead

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you 62 to a point. I get the message. Ignoring is the best option, however bringing up old news drives me nuts. Cracks me up when I see people talk about what we done last year, or we have a history of beating you. Means nothing to this year. People should not be thin skinned if they are going to set here and post for all the world to see. But, attack the typer. Not the typer's family.

Enough about this. Old news rusting away out behind the barn. What is your opinion about the wet field? I see it giving both teams the same headaches. Giles rb's are pretty good at hanging onto the ball. I also heard Giles is practicing in the Martin pool today to prepare for monsoon conditions.

:mrgreen:

Agreed.

Favors Page the most. Cats still win.

Who was dacatfish? Was he another Iron Man?

He was .........and is...........a CoachT ledgend,and sasquatch wrangler.

A legend he still is. Tonight, as the misty rain falls, the fog settles in, the visiting team barely visible with their backs to the deep Sasquatch ravine. Both teams fans huddled on the same side hoping strength in numbers will protect them from what lurks behind the visitors team back's. The only hope you have is your headset tuned in to da fish. He, and only he, will provide words of wisdom and direction until you are allowed to leave the big country. Cross him and you will be lashed by the keyboard with wisdom. The legend continues............

:thumb:

Who was dacatfish? Was he another Iron Man?

He was .........and is...........a CoachT ledgend,and sasquatch wrangler.

A legend he still is. Tonight, as the misty rain falls, the fog settles in, the visiting team barely visible with their backs to the deep Sasquatch ravine. Both teams fans huddled on the same side hoping strength in numbers will protect them from what lurks behind the visitors team back's. The only hope you have is your headset tuned in to da fish. He, and only he, will provide words of wisdom and direction until you are allowed to leave the big country. Cross him and you will be lashed by the keyboard with wisdom. The legend continues............

Pretty good discription. I am always scared of what may come out of the shed in the far end zone. :blink::P

In the words of Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the rain". For you young kids google the group.

What words??? Milli Vanilli never sang a note. :blink:

Say you aint a fan dad.........say it aint so. :P Bob Marley........now thats a man worth

googling.

He must not have heard about the lip syncing incident. Why would you want kids to waist their time googling a group that had one song they did'nt sing? but "don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright" words of wisdom to the Bob Marley fan :thumb:

In the words of Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the rain". For you young kids google the group.

What words??? Milli Vanilli never sang a note. :P

Say you aint a fan dad.........say it aint so. :D Bob Marley........now thats a man worth

googling.

He must not have heard about the lip syncing incident. Why would you want kids to waist their time googling a group that had one song they did'nt sing? but "don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright" words of wisdom to the Bob Marley fan :thumb:

Yeesss mon, Me con see u b jammin! :blink:

The evil in the world isnt taking a day off, How can I??? Bob Marley.....After being shot prior to

a concert. Now thats the kind off resolve Page must have to pull out a win tonight.

I hope for a good game. Good luck to all.

hey horse I am hear trying to catch up, had to go for a few hours and I missed all the fun, now i am back so you may continue! Please!

OK, just wanted to make sure you guys didn't miss out on anything.

over the past four or five years In which I have been gazing into the pages of CoachT I do not remember such a buzz around Giles Co football, this is a great thing for our program and our school, sometimes we get a little off track but that is ok as long as we use the dull end of the knife. Horse thanks to you and your heartfelf post you have single handedly put Giles Co football on the map! For this you get a button :