Giles Co. @ Page?????????

blockhead

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats you thoughts on this one. It was two great games a year ago. I think Page has the edge. They have played better opponents to this point. You can bet the Patriots will be looking for payback. They will also be hosting this one.

Patriots 31 - 27.

Not so fast my friend. Page may have played a tougher schedule but it won't help them in this game.

Too many athletes on the field for Giles. Page has less experienced players and Giles has owned this rivalry the past 3 years...edge goes to Giles.

Giles has the team to go all the way.....unless....outside factors come into play.

Page is still finding its way. If GC still has the flu running amuck that won't help. Bo can sit this one out to rest if he wants to.

GC is the big kid on the block that everyone is shooting for.

Glad the game is at Page and I sure hope there is a good game with no other BS to go along with it. I feel we are the last team standing in the way of GC in this region. It appears that Marshall co is down from before.

I would entertain the notion that GC bring Jackie Smith back for this one game

Giles has the team to go all the way.....unless....outside factors come into play.

Page is still finding its way. If GC still has the flu running amuck that won't help. Bo can sit this one out to rest if he wants to.

GC is the big kid on the block that everyone is shooting for.

Glad the game is at Page and I sure hope there is a good game with no other BS to go along with it. I feel we are the last team standing in the way of GC in this region. It appears that Marshall co is down from before.

I would entertain the notion that GC bring Jackie Smith back for this one game

I agree with the statement that this is the last test for Giles. Marshall County always plays us hard but it won't be the same with them down like this.

I would entertain the notion that Giles never lets Jackie Smith back in the Brickyard :|

OK...you won't let Jackie Smith in the Brickyard but we would welcome him to the Page game since the game is at our place......and ...please let him call the plays.. I am talking about a 5 day contract. I will kick in mileage and a meal for him.

Giles should be concerned about the flu. My friend from down in old Pulaski says it has been getting worse.

Giles has many weapons but Bo is the real deal. There will be no surprises from GC in this one. Page knows they better play hard until the end of the game. If Giles has a weakness, I think it is their secondary play so far....if they give up some big plays...who knows.

Page has nothing to lose.......let it all hang out

If Giles County's defense can put two good games together in a row, this one could get ugly quick. Your gonna have Jack Daniels (best coaches name in the state) on the sideline.....your gonna need some in the stands as well.

Page always comes to the field with a lot of fight in them, I'm looking forward to the 18th.

OK...you won't let Jackie Smith in the Brickyard but we would welcome him to the Page game since the game is at our place......and ...please let him call the plays.. I am talking about a 5 day contract. I will kick in mileage and a meal for him.

Giles should be concerned about the flu. My friend from down in old Pulaski says it has been getting worse.

Giles has many weapons but Bo is the real deal. There will be no surprises from GC in this one. Page knows they better play hard until the end of the game. If Giles has a weakness, I think it is their secondary play so far....if they give up some big plays...who knows.

Page has nothing to lose.......let it all hang out

From what I've heard the flu is getting worse here. I know a few players were down last week due to illness. Hopefully they'll be ready to play this weekend.

The play of the D-line will make up for the weak secondary.

Page has nothing to lose.......let it all hang out[/quote

Good thoughts bulldog. Its nice to read comments from the old group that has history with us. Page knows our mo, so I believe it will be a great game. When you watch film on a team, you will not be able to really comprehend the speed and execution. (Ask Shelbyville). Page knows. Page will be ready no doubt. This game has two great coaching staffs that are dedicated to preparing their teams. I believe the difference will be in the 3rd & 4th quarters. Giles is VERY deep on offense and defense. Giles probably rotates more players in and out than anyone. Look for a close game until the 4th. Thats where I see experience and numbers showing up. Giles by 10.

On a side note; Kudos to you for sticking with your team and coaches through the good and bad. Anyone who gets on a keyboard, hiding behind anonymous, and bashes a coach, player, or team, should take time to look in the mirror and see what a waste of space looks like.

:roflol: