Bradley Central @ Rhea County

bradleybears2004

Not sure what you are talking about, But Polk has a very good team and won..But lets not act like it was some smack in the mouth blowout here..You won by 6 and came back from 14 down and won for the first time in a Very long time..Congrats on that. Houstons slip on a cut late in the game is the only thing that didnt send that game to OT...Should be fun next year to..We have almost Every skill position player back .Most are only 9th and 10th graders.

I am actually glad you guys won and showed our guys they could be beat if they laid back. I am also pulling for Polk the rest of the year, I dont think they will win state, But will make a deep playoff run. BCHS is an above average team..but we are 2 more years away from being a serious State Championship team in my opinion.

We understand we have a good team,but we are to young to win it all yet. But I will take 8-2 and possible playoffs..But right now we have to win some more..We can talk about playoffs and records when and if that happens. Right now the focus is ONLY on the Next opponent.

As far as the retard red birds, as you can see there fans don't do them any favors..Shows what type of school they have. Everyone has idiots..The owls just have more than there fair share. It would be allot different if they didnt get blown out every year when they actually play a good team or had a trophy or ring.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic