Bradley Central @ Rhea County

bradleybears2004

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have a great fan base, vey classy posts. Refreshing to be able to talk about the game on here and not have insults thrown at your team and Vice versa. Good job to all.

I think this one will be a tight game to. We have plenty of speed on offense and in our secondary, Thats why i think we win..We bust open a couple of big plays. I guess we shall see.

You guys have a great fan base, vey classy posts. Refreshing to be able to talk about the game on here and not have insults thrown at your team and Vice versa. Good job to all.

I think this one will be a tight game to. We have plenty of speed on offense and in our secondary, Thats why i think we win..We bust open a couple of big plays. I guess we shall see.

We usually don't insult our opponents (except CLEVELAND)!!!!

Hope the weather changes and gives us a good setting for an exciting game.

Rhea is better than their record shows. Bradley is on a roll but the their schedule is starting to get tougher. Bradley wins on the road by 14.

I agree timemachine49. Rhea is better than their record shows. If the players bring the passion they had at Bearden last week ( which I believe they will ) they win this game.

To the players at Rhea County. There is no doubt you guys have the heart, the passion and the determination to want to win ball games. You have to bring that each and every Friday you play from here to the end of season. Believe in yourselves, in your teammates and your coach's and YOU will be a factor come playoff time. I along with alot of other Rhea County fans strongly believe in you guys and now you can do it. Always remember that if you believe it can happen it will. Good luck. :thumb:

To the players at Rhea County. There is no doubt you guys have the heart, the passion and the determination to want to win ball games. You have to bring that each and every Friday you play from here to the end of season. Believe in yourselves, in your teammates and your coach's and YOU will be a factor come playoff time. I along with alot of other Rhea County fans strongly believe in you guys and now you can do it. Always remember that if you believe it can happen it will. Good luck. :roflol:

:roflol::roflol:

To the players at Rhea County. There is no doubt you guys have the heart, the passion and the determination to want to win ball games. You have to bring that each and every Friday you play from here to the end of season. Believe in yourselves, in your teammates and your coach's and YOU will be a factor come playoff time. I along with alot of other Rhea County fans strongly believe in you guys and now you can do it. Always remember that if you believe it can happen it will. Good luck. :roflol:

Truth.

Make it happen, boys.

All of this hype for da Bears is just false hope

they lost to Polk Co

beat a Cleveland team that could be the worst in school history

beat always struggling Coffee Co

beat up on little ole East Ridge

nice schedule Coach Floyd

Wait till you guys play Ooltewah... It will be 'Good Night Irene.' No playoffs for Bears either....can't beat Soddy Daisy ... might lose to McMinn......Rhea County???????????

Good luck with that win thing after this season Phish.. East Hamilton just took half your team, 3/4 of your booster money and all those talented seniors will be gone with Benny.You do know he quits after your annual 40 point playoff beatdown and little talent on the way?, Thats how he rolls.Ask CHS.

Coach Floyd has turned things around and we have a whole group of middle schoolers on the way that havent been beat in 3 years now.Plus tons of youth on our current team. We might not make the playoffs this season,only two teams will,then again we get to play some of our biggest remaining games after Rhea at home. But looking at everything..Owls are on the way down and Bears are on the way up.

I hope your team feels the same way about the Bears and CHS when we play. :thumb: