Maryville @ Heritage

HHS2009

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bladerider , this coming thursday night come to the BLACKHOLE. Enter by the cedars take the first set of stairs , go all the way up look to your right and ask for GREYRIDER. We'll go down to the concession stand and I will buy you a drink and we'll talk some. Or you can come early and tailgate in the main parking lot either way I am sure you will kick out of it.

:thumb:

Hey bladerider , this coming thursday night come to the BLACKHOLE. Enter by the cedars take the first set of stairs , go all the way up look to your right and ask for GREYRIDER. We'll go down to the concession stand and I will buy you a drink and we'll talk some. Or you can come early and tailgate in the main parking lot either way I am sure you will kick out of it.

What's your real name? Wht's your email address?

you come to the game and you will know all you need to know. But you won't because everyone on here knows that you are a coward who likes to sling crap at every body because your momma did not breast feed you. So bring your your O.R. A $ $ out here next thursday I don't think you will but I certainly hope that you do. :thumb: Later jeff??? or do you just go by hitchcock?

Good night to the board.

What's your real name? Wht's your email address?

you come to the game and you will know all you need to know. But you won't because everyone on here knows that you are a coward who likes to sling crap at every body because your momma did not breast feed you. So bring your your O.R. A $ $ out here next thursday I don't think you will but I certainly hope that you do. :thumb: Later jeff??? or do you just go by hitchcock?

Good night to the board.

I'm John Clark. Atlanta Ga, formally of Statesboro GA, Nashville Tn, Denver Colorado & I went to High School in Oak Ridge. & you are?

Rangerblade@aol.com is my email & you are? Not too cocky today are we?

And Really Easttnfan? Cookeville is a powerhouse? you are on some kind of drug. and Talk about a easy schedule look at oakridge for the definition.

Is Maryville down? Or is Alcoa that much better? I mean I know that Alcoa has more students than Maryville, but are they really that much better?

Big Poppa92 , I'm still waiting for the ans, on this one. I'm just curious because OR has to Play Maryville, Was Alcoa really that much better or is Maryville just down?

So , Having your kids In the Maryville school system would not allow you to be a Maryville fan ? Geez , you " Big Boys " from Oak Ridge play by some tough rules . Could we please see all credentials from Oak Ridge Posters before we get a thread started , I'd hate to have a discussion with someone from Oak Ridge who Isn't " Pureblood " :thumb:

Oh, Come on Monte, I mean are you saying that a Father who went to another school, would come on to their kids message board-- who is at another school & talk trash about a record that they have nothing to do with?

Did your father do that?

I know my Father did not.

So , Having your kids In the Maryville school system would not allow you to be a Maryville fan ? Geez , you " Big Boys " from Oak Ridge play by some tough rules . Could we please see all credentials from Oak Ridge Posters before we get a thread started , I'd hate to have a discussion with someone from Oak Ridge who Isn't " Pureblood " :thumb:

Oh, Come on Monte, I mean are you saying that a Father who went to another school, would come on to their kids message board-- who is at another school & talk trash about a record that they have nothing to do with?

Did your father do that?

But you are talking trash about the Maryville / Alcoa game which you have nothing to do with. Pepvol roots for Maryville. You just spread hate and discontent. I haven't seen you actually root for any team. :thumb:

And Really Easttnfan? Cookeville is a powerhouse? you are on some kind of drug. and Talk about a easy schedule look at oakridge for the definition.

Is Maryville down? Or is Alcoa that much better? I mean I know that Alcoa has more students than Maryville, but are they really that much better?

Big Poppa92 , I'm still waiting for the ans, on this one. I'm just curious because OR has to Play Maryville, Was Alcoa really that much better or is Maryville just down?

We were down in that game. and in my opinion aloca played amazing that night. maryville just lost technique. but we have learned from our mistake.

Did your father do that?

Eye asked old Man Bars and he sed, "Whut iz a messige bored??????.....So's eye tolt hem and he sed eye could keep that messige bored......He sed he wood jist "Do hiz trash talkin' on tha baik ov tha truk and inn a Barbur Shop Cheer"........He also sed.......He weren't no kin two Ron Wright and didn't go two hiz skool.....But he wood talk trash about him two "ennybody....ennywhur"... :thumb: