Lebanon vs. Portland

buddyblue

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i picking portland. they will outcoach lebanon. right principal?

who is principal?

Bob Gideon. He finally fired the rest of the Perry regime, and brought in some coaches who care about the kids and have imagination. I know we have not won YET but it has been exciting watching the panthers sling the ball all over the field. Wow 2 weeks in a row running hook-n-ladder. It can’t be stopped. Hang in there panthers that win is just around the corner. Go Panthers PHS-35 LHS-28

i picking portland. they will outcoach lebanon. right principal?

who is principal?

Bob Gideon. He finally fired the rest of the Perry regime, and brought in some coaches who care about the kids and have imagination. I know we have not won YET but it has been exciting watching the panthers sling the ball all over the field. Wow 2 weeks in a row running hook-n-ladder. It can’t be stopped. Hang in there panthers that win is just around the corner. Go Panthers PHS-35 LHS-28

okkkkk....PantherFan2000, I hear the coaches this year really do care! They love to dog to opposing teams while recording film...real mature!! I checked the box score of the game and they lost 43-0. They lied to their players about their JV game being canceled by Mt. Juliet when the PHS staff was really the one who canceled because they felt like they had a good chance of knocking off the Bison...good call Coach Sanders, at least you scored a TD! They do care enough to put in the extra time and dedication to paint "Panther Eyes" on the field.....while maybe they should have been "Bobcat eyes"...35-28, Greenbrier! I haven't heard the latest out of the P-Town Camp this week...I wonder what they have already done to screw themselves this week even before the lights have been turned on. Maybe they'll play hard and compete against the Blue Devils this week like they did back in Week 1...managed a safety in a 32-2 loss. The only thing the Panthers keep tally of is how many times Sanders and Gregory drop the F bomb!! Goooooooo...0-10.