Friendship Christian @ Jackson County

CommanderMan

This won't even be a game.

Yeah, but worse.

Getting beat by 50 points or 45 points whats the difference? Next week you get your chance at us and we'll see how that goes. This will be your ONLY chance to beat JC this year as will it be FCS's only chance. So you better make it count!

Whatever.

You must be saying that JC will not make the playoffs cause if they did Friendship might would play them again and beat them twice. I guess you're just being realistic.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY? do private schools like friendship get to pick on public schools. It's not fair anytime recruitting is involved. Never will be fair I don't care how ya slice this apple. :roflol:

I agree but wat in life is fair? There is nothing we can do about it so y not beat them anyway? TC loves playing them. Its always a great game and the biggest rivalry in the region yr after yr, and it will be the same this yr and im really excited to see how it plays out. and whoever wins, it wont matter because the two will probably meet in the playoffs and i think we all know how hard it is to beat a team two times in a yr.

Whatever.

You must be saying that JC will not make the playoffs cause if they did Friendship might would play them again and beat them twice. I guess you're just being realistic.

I'm a realist, so yeah i'm saying that. I'm also saying that if FCS played Gordonsville again they would beat them again. Now what?

You crack me up.

Whatever.

I'm a realist, so yeah i'm saying that. I'm also saying that if FCS played Gordonsville again they would beat them again. Now what?

You crack me up.

MidTenSports Y'all have had a bunch of rain. Does the field area drain well? We going to be able to play? Or is it questionable at this point?