Seymour vs Jeff Co

tnfootball4

Seymour is coming off a huge a win over Heritage. They finally got to show people how good they can really play. Things for Jeff Co are not looking good. A team that has showed they can play, but have a big problem holding on to the ball. It should be a really physical football game.

Seymour 21

Jeff Co 14

Good luck to both teams. Go eagles!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jeff County is a good football team. I just think we have to many mistakes, that put the team in a bad way. Friday night against William Blount they came out and hit them in the the mouth. Then all the mistake starting happen, and I think the team quit. As far as this week if JEFF hang on to the ball they win going away.

Another potential blow for the patriots? I've heard Stephen Jenkins on the OL might be out for a while or having to play injured? I was told torn labrum in the shoulder and surgery would have to come after the season. But regardless, injuries on the OL are not what Jeff needs, they seem to be one of the weaker links of the team- losing 2nd all conference tackle is not what they need to have happen. Hopefully he can go the rest of the year.

Another potential blow for the patriots? I've heard Stephen Jenkins on the OL might be out for a while or having to play injured? I was told torn labrum in the shoulder and surgery would have to come after the season. But regardless, injuries on the OL are not what Jeff needs, they seem to be one of the weaker links of the team- losing 2nd all conference tackle is not what they need to have happen. Hopefully he can go the rest of the year.

Man this would be a big blow if Jenkins can't go. The patriots are already thin at lineman. I don't understand why we don't have more big kids on this team. The school has 2300 plus kids and we can not get the big kids out for football.

No positives on the situation. And most likely he can go with a brace, but MRI scheduled and I'm not sure what all the diagnosis will be. If he does play, I'm sure he will have to battle pain. Jenkins is a tough kid though, I've met and watched him several times. Great kid. And yes I have wondered many times, such a big school, why so few people?

No positives on the situation. And most likely he can go with a brace, but MRI scheduled and I'm not sure what all the diagnosis will be. If he does play, I'm sure he will have to battle pain. Jenkins is a tough kid though, I've met and watched him several times. Great kid. And yes I have wondered many times, such a big school, why so few people?

Oh it can be done. Just ask Will Brooks, current FB at UT Chatt. Played FB that way his Sophomore yr with his left shoulder and his junior year with his right shoulder and still got over a 1000yds rushing junior yr. for JC. Shoulder would come out during a came, he'd hit the side line for a series or two then come back in. Spent a lot of time in rehab after both surgeries. So yes it can be done, yes it is very painful (ever had your shoulder repeatedly come out of socket?), just depends on what you can stand.

Hope it works out for him and he can play the rest of the season. He's a good young man, leader, and Lord knows they need him on the line.

Highly recommend Dr Becker at Knoxville Orthopedic for the operation.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

That is very similar to what his situation is according to my friends out there. I hear he has stretchmarks on his shoulder from where it has come out so many times in the past few games.

It good to see that a kid is trying to play through a injury, but I think he needs to look at long term are there any chance of messing it of bad that it can't be fixed.

I would agree that Dr. Becker is a class guy and great Dr. Very thorough and explains what is going on. Jeff County needs this game big time. The line blocked great for the most part against WB. That must continue this week agains Seymour. The defense must return to playing well. Last week we followed the fakes instead of playing our assignments. I think that 54, 10, 63, and 6 must continue to play both ways. 5 may need to make an appearance in the offensive backfield. Pats need to find themselves in the next 3 games and get ready for East and West.