Ooltewah 2nd half+ of the season

HornedOwl

Not quite half way through the season and we are still undefeated. How do you think the rest of the season will go.

So far we have progressed on Offense and had a fantastic Defense. Starting with Tyner, offense was not in sync even though we scored some points. Then we had a complete offensive meltdown against Austin-East, although we still found away to win. Soddy we got the running game going again and against Franklin we learned we could pass the ball. This has to give our remaining opponets something to think about. On D, we seem to give up one big drive at the start of every game (except Tyner) and then they come to life and shut things down. We did give up the one big play to Soddy in the 2nd half but other that the defense has been dominate.

Thoughts and comments about the 2nd half + of the season?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully this off week and next before will get the boys thinking about what they need to do to WIN against a powerful Maplewood. We saw last year what they could do. I hope they come out pumped and ready to go. I think we have a pretty good chance, as long as we keep everything together. Running, passing, kicking, and defense and d- line and o-line. I think if we combine and Soddy and Franklin game with the running and passing game. I don't think Maplewood will be able to handle it. Second Half of the season looks pretty good from where I am standing right now

I might be jumping the gun on this,but coach Monroe might release a 2-headed monster on offense.if,not against maplewood maybe walker valley.........1st half of the season:was a work in progress and its working out fine as of right now.won close games,thats a good thing.2nd half? one game at a time,but looks good,though. I will say this...JORDAN PATTY,GERALD PUTTMAN,BRANDON BRUELLE,LAMEECH JONES,JUSTIN JACKSON,ANDREW MAYFIELD,DARION DELANEY,TRACY HUNTER,COREY FLANDERS,RANDALL FREEMAN,RICHARD MANNING..don't get enough individual-credit on defense(SMITH usually gets mentioned first and foremost and is justified).,.I think this bunch is one of the premiere defenses around here and the state.(totally my opinion).

I might be jumping the gun on this,but coach Monroe might release a 2-headed monster on offense.if,not against maplewood maybe walker valley.........1st half of the season:was a work in progress and its working out fine as of right now.won close games,thats a good thing.2nd half? one game at a time,but looks good,though. I will say this...JORDAN PATTY,GERALD PUTTMAN,BRANDON BRUELLE,LAMEECH JONES,JUSTIN JACKSON,ANDREW MAYFIELD,DARION DELANEY,TRACY HUNTER,COREY FLANDERS,RANDALL FREEMAN,RICHARD MANNING..don't get enough individual-credit on defense(SMITH usually gets mentioned first and foremost and is justified).,.I think this bunch is one of the premiere defenses around here and the state.(totally my opinion).

You are absolutely right. The whole D has played great as a unit. They have covered for each other to allow someone to try and make plays and I have never seen so many team tackles. I think this bye week came at a good time. I thought I saw a few nicks and limps going on late last week and hopefully we can avoid the flu bug. Would love to see a two headed monster on offense. I just like the way we have improved every week on O.

Go Owls looking forward to next week.

Hey BipBop, where is the big Owls feather flogging party since we're off this week? With the Owls off this week no one in this area I care to see! Where its gonna be at? BipBop Bizzle, for Shizzle my Dizzle Skizzle. Keep it on the Rizzle, Fizzle! Holla at yo boy! :thumb:

'I dont be knowin....maybe,I'll come by an scoop ya and we'll col' kick it wit da homies.,cause you be knowin..I roll dirty cuz!! da only good gizzle my nizzle is Sizzle-Mizzle vs South Pizzle,u wit me Big Hizzle O-izzle? :blink: I'll holler at cha on da mike,playa

Hey BipBop, where is the big Owls feather flogging party since we're off this week? We might have to partake in lots of adult Owl beverages brewed from a Rocky Mtn stream, ah! With the Owls off this week no one in this area I care to see! Where its gonna be at? BipBop Bizzle, for Shizzle my Dizzle Skizzle. Keep it on the Rizzle, Fizzle! Holla at yo boy! :roflol:

'I dont be knowin....maybe,I'll come by an scoop ya and we'll col' kick it wit da homies.,cause you be knowin..I roll dirty cuz!! da only good gizzle my nizzle is Sizzle-Mizzle vs South Pizzle,u wit me Big Hizzle O-izzle? :roflol: I'll holler at cha on da mike,playa

WORD! HOLLA @ YA BOY! :roflol: